What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Switchblade bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Unlinked
Found a bit of a strange one. This was first told to me by another player who experienced it and then I did myself. 

When equipping or having a switchblade equipped and in hand I was basically pinned to the floor unable to move or anything. He said he cleared it by getting in to a car.

I wasn't close to one at the time it affected my char. I was able to clear it but am unsure what triggered it or how to fix it. I think it was when I put it away that it gave me control of the char back and wasd worked again. I can try to replicate it again next time I play.

@AdeI have experienced this issue myself, but not since one of the latest updates. Are you still experiencing this issue?

This is a general FiveM issue I believe. The usual workaround from what I've seen is crouching which fixes it most of the time.

If crouching doesn’t work, pull out another melee weapon e.g. pull out a baton if you are police/flashlight if you’re crim. 

I have only tried it once before so you’d have to confirm with me!

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back