What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Taking a break,It's been emotional

Henry Atlas

Unlinked
After hammering the server for 18 months without really having a break tonight was the rod that broke the camels back.

I'm off to concentrate on a few real life issues that have been brewing and that i need to get my head round.

I come here to escape and recently that escape has not been fun for me.

To all of my Poseidon boys you make me proud to wear the trident fuck what the detractors say about us keep doing what you do you're awesome.

I will be back bigger better and with an approach that is going to rock certain peoples worlds.

Be lucky rpuk 

Henry out. 

ummm WHAT!!!!! Dude the late night patrols were the best!!! hopefully, your mate can start learning where to deliver too hahaha

All the best buddy and keep in touch

Sad to see you going for a while, but come back to us soon man. The village people must REUNITE!!!

ba6360b44d4ec28a7eaa4f050c9b6e82.jpg

Catch ya later mate, hopefully everything gets sorted and you make the comeback soon. 

It's been pleasure dude. Really hope to see you around again soon when things are sorted!

One of the good ones right here!

hats off.gif

You were a laugh to patrol with and I wish you well. If you've got some spare bud laying around, you know which way to send it 😉

Shame to see you go mate! Eve online brothers till the end, glad you found enjoyment in a community that has given me so much over the years!

Take care, Henry.

Take care Henry, youre a great guy to play with all round.

Also hope you get shit sorted.

take care henry, sort your irl stuff out as we need u back cuz who else is gunna whip the associates into shape, but for real its been a pleasure

Back