What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tanoa Life Release Information (11/7/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you played Destiny... The devs are being just like the Speaker "I could tell you... But I won't."

Any idea if there will be some player testing to make sure things are running smoothly before we get it on roleplay server? love to help out with that. 

Yes. I'm sure I can estimate a release date.

<thinks>

There you go. Release date estimated.

Oh. You want me to tell you it?

Hmm... that's another thing entirely.

<thinks again>

About 150% longer than my first estimate, then, just to be safe. "Double it and add some" was always my Producer mantra at Activision...

<grin>

Thanks for asking. Happy to help. :D
What? I was really careful with how I wrote that but obviously not careful enough, judging this I assume I annoyed you in some way? I'm not gonna argue (Because your way higher up than me and I'll probably get banned) But next time, maybe just a "I'm not sure." Will do. Thanks.

BIG BOI TOMSKI A.K.A BIG BOI ROMELL 

What? I was really careful with how I wrote that but obviously not careful enough, judging this I assume I annoyed you in some way? I'm not gonna argue (Because your way higher up than me and I'll probably get banned) But next time, maybe just a "I'm not sure." Will do. Thanks.

BIG BOI TOMSKI A.K.A BIG BOI ROMELL 
I think everyone wants to know. Considering pretty much every other community has their Tanoa Life up and going, we are all wondering whats happening with ours.

Just a very very quick update!

We are still working extremely hard on Tanoa! and things are really coming together... I am very confident at this stage that our experience will be extremely different to the rushed Tanoa servers out there.

That is all for now! Rather than type I have a map to finish and everyone else is working extremely hard bringing really cool and exciting new stuff, More in the next day or so.

Just a very very quick update!

We are still working extremely hard on Tanoa! and things are really coming together... I am very confident at this stage that our experience will be extremely different to the rushed Tanoa servers out there.

That is all for now! Rather than type I have a map to finish and everyone else is working extremely hard bringing really cool and exciting new stuff, More in the next day or so.
I excpect Peach/Apple trees! 

Thanks oh great one for the info. 

#hypeagain?? :O
Always Hype!

giphy.gif

The cities in this map remind me alot of the lakeside map, on top of that i love jungle styled maps so i can't wait for this.

I definitely hope not. That would ruin the entire idea behind a lush, thick jungle that you can actually hide in.
Kinda agree that we should not add Kavala mod, it will ruin the whole jungle "game" for everyone, for once in a lifetime the ghillie suits will be useful.

Kinda agree that we should not add Kavala mod, it will ruin the whole jungle "game" for everyone, for once in a lifetime the ghillie suits will be useful.
I agree on that point.... but on the other end , mid-low end pc users (like me) suffer from bad fps like 30 fps or lower on tanoa :/

I agree on that point.... but on the other end , mid-low end pc users (like me) suffer from bad fps like 30 fps or lower on tanoa :/
But then you will get the "buggy" rocks again, if someone hides 700-800 meters away they will be instantly spotted, so its no use what so ever to have a ghillie, whats the point of having a "jungle" when you are going to remove grass.

Edit: feels like kavala mod will ruin the whole Jungle "experience" 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back