What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tattoo bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate Huxley

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
when your looking at the tattoos your chest go's invisible and you cant see what your getting,  

unknown.png

So I was at Mara tattoo shop yesterday, I spent around £30k on tattoos, and then went I came out of the menu my body was completely free off all ink. I then was stuck to the floor like glue. I couldn't move at all. So I relogged in hopes that I could move and maybe the tattoo's would appear. 

When I woke up I was free to move around but no tattoo's on my body. So I went to the underground racetrack tattoo artist and tried the same thing, didn't spend money this time but It would not show any tattoo's when going through the menu. I then came out of the menu to then being stuck again and unable to move at all. I had to be carried by a friend to be able to have full movement again.

Unsure if this bug has been raised before, I even waited until after storm but still had the same issue.

Hello @CerberxsxI've been unable to reproduce this. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you provide the ID you are using for your arms/gloves?

Hey there, i haven't been back in to a tattoo parlour since if you want i can go check for you   

so my chest don`t go invisible but i do get stuck when i try and leave someone has to tackle me or carry me to get me unstuck... and for my arms and gloves is 22

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Char ID: 78361

Whenever I try and get a tattoo in the tattoo shops (have tried multiple), it allows me to scroll the tattoos however whilst browsing I can't preview them as my char is fully clothed.

I have tried accessing whilst not wearing any clothes (cold!) and that didn't work.

I've also bought a few to see if they apply to skin and they dont. 

I am then stuck in the tattoo selection stance and when I press esc I cannot walk or move until i do /resetui

Mod stuart came once as I was stuck (and he told me about resetui) 

Any tips?

Cheers

I am literally having the same issues, have been for a week and I also raised this as a bug but with no feedback.

Still having this issue, I can not use the tattoo shop at all.

I will get you a full video of the issue this evening. 

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back