What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tattoo Shops

CodyLtd

Brief Summary:

I would like player run tattoo shops.

Detailed Suggestion:

I would like there to be player run tattoo shops that would work like vehicle upgrades. Where you would put in the order then someone would tattoo you. You could have different tattoo shops able to do different tattoos: Lost shop in paleto can do biker tattoos, marabunta shop can do the cartel ones, vespucci beach could be the hipster ones. These shops would be player owned and could be that they can hire people as tattoo artists. 

The Pros:

More roleplay. More things for people to do. New businesses for people to run.

The Cons:

Dev work.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No.

I like this idea, you could have different levels of tattoo artist as well, which could unlock more intricate designs - meaning that if you wanted a big, detailed piece done you could contact a specific artist 

There was a lad that did some very nice RP like this for quite some time a little while back. Would be nice to see this tbh. 

Lost shop in paleto can do biker tattoos
It's not a bad idea but that ^ specific part is a big problem for me. 

With the idea as a whole, yes I agree it could be interesting but not if it just to get a regular tattoo if it's custom ones then I'd be all for it but for now

(This is my personal opinion and NOT the opinion of Staff)

It's not a bad idea but that ^ specific part is a big problem for me. 

With the idea as a whole, yes I agree it could be interesting but not if it just to get a regular tattoo if it's custom ones then I'd be all for it but for now

(This is my personal opinion and NOT the opinion of Staff)
Could be that anyone can do regular biker tattoos, but someone in the lost needs to have the skill to do their custom ones that are locked. Thats actually cooler to me now that I think about it. Also... more gang tats in general is just a good idea to me 😛

There's nothing stopping you from roleplaying it out. Usually developers won't implement something until a player shows passion and motivation alongside providing a high standard of roleplay. 

I'm not a dev so don't quote me, just the perspective I've gathered from similar things in the past.

I do agree with the idea, it's been done in the past but there needs to be a reason to implement this sort of thing IMO.

There's nothing stopping you from roleplaying it out. Usually developers won't implement something until a player shows passion and motivation alongside providing a high standard of roleplay. 

I'm not a dev so don't quote me, just the perspective I've gathered from similar things in the past.

I do agree with the idea, it's been done in the past but there needs to be a reason to implement this sort of thing IMO.
Fair enough

Usually developers won't implement something until a player shows passion and motivation alongside providing a high standard of roleplay. 
Correct, I did the initial code for player owned tattoo shops a few months back for blazed tattoos however since that guy hasn't been active (at least from what I'm aware of) I haven't finished the last part of the code for it

Correct, I did the initial code for player owned tattoo shops a few months back for blazed tattoos however since that guy hasn't been active (at least from what I'm aware of) I haven't finished the last part of the code for it
Nothing was mentioned in our Discord chat about anything being close to being done. Unless I missed it? I had a folder ready of custom work to be put in, but it went quiet 

Back