What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TEAMSPEAK!

Have you tried throwing your computer out the window, running it over with the left back tire from a car, spitting on your CPU and then plugging it back in?

Have you tried throwing your computer out the window, running it over with the left back tire from a car, spitting on your CPU and then plugging it back in?
I don't have a car 😞 also the spit didn't work

@Jessi bondurant ive taken it to the teamspeak support, which isnt really supporting anything. ive been waiting so days now but not really any help. ill let you know tho whenever they think about helping me.

@Jessi bondurant ive taken it to the teamspeak support, which isnt really supporting anything. ive been waiting so days now but not really any help. ill let you know tho whenever they think about helping me.
hey bro i did see that and thank you for trying so much. Tho i think its finally fixed. your efforts will be rewarded with 1.5M in game let me know when you're on.

hey bro i did see that and thank you for trying so much. Tho i think its finally fixed. your efforts will be rewarded with 1.5M in game let me know when you're on.
thanks man. but as someone who always likes to help people with their computer problems im interested in how you fixed it

thanks man. but as someone who always likes to help people with their computer problems im interested in how you fixed it
It fixed its self. I mean like i reset all my custom buttons again to different ones and so far it ain't broke. i might have done something without knowing 

It fixed its self. I mean like i reset all my custom buttons again to different ones and so far it ain't broke. i might have done something without knowing 
a oke maybe the keyboard driver wasnt working properly 😕 weird

a oke maybe the keyboard driver wasnt working properly 😕 weird
I got a cheap keybored. but still if you do find a fix let me know as i can reset my old custom keys to what they were. right now my PTT is TAB and mute speakers is `  and they seem to work fine.

I got a cheap keybored. but still if you do find a fix let me know as i can reset my old custom keys to what they were. right now my PTT is TAB and mute speakers is `  and they seem to work fine.
allright i keep an eye on the teamspeak forums and maybe ask some of my friends that are IT guys 

Back