What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teddy Wrinkle, that was me.

Teddy Winkle

Banned
Hi i'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

I joined this community in 2018 and have been playing under different names / characters over the years. RPUK has been the greatest escape for me and allowed me to meet some amazing people putting a smile on my face and laughing till it hurts more times than I can remember.

But the same reason I joined is the reason I now need to take a break, in 2018 my brother died, I stumbled across RPUK more by mistake then anything else and what a mistake it was to make. At the lowest point in my life YOU the community of RPUK made me smile, you was there through the good and bad days. Sadly, I have been having more bad than good days recently- (lockdown can do that to you I guess). The difference this time is I am neglecting those closest to me to "escape" and its not fair on them. I have a bit of making up to do and need to focus all of my free time on them for now. 

This community is one of the greatest out there, to me its the greatest but I may be bias, for that I thank all of the staff team for giving up their spare time to create and maintain something truly special. Each an every member here plays important roles and I wouldn't have enough space on this page to link all of you, so thank you. Thank you to the Kidnappers, the Frager's and even the VDMers you keep me on my toes and second guessing what street to walk down. Thank you to the Gangs, you tolerate me enough to make a small amount of money and sometimes brought me in on your heists. Thank you to the Police, we spent a long time together and I hope you enjoyed our encounters as much as I did. And the NHS,  the true hero's of the server, thank you, I will miss you the most.   

I am much stronger than I was back in 2018, this is not a goodbye, this is a see you soon. 

Your Friend 

Teddy Wrinkle, that's me.       

PS, for anyone that's lost anyone close, I find this song helps. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

From everyone here in the development team this is a sad day to see. Balance is everything and your real life must come first. You have certainly made an impression, you came and you made people laugh and smile. We hope to see you soon Teddy. You will always have a place here at RPUK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teddy, memes aside this is sad to see you go pal, was always funny to see you in game and not turning up to an AR Weapon Cache to find out its you giving us a funny rp story or being dead on the floor in fivem to hear you coming to save us will be sorley missed! Goodbye lad

Only thing to say is, We will be waiting for you when your ready to return. See you soon.

Teddy, thank you for all the interactions i have ever had with you, from you  breaking into ATMs and the RBA Treasury to robbing banks as a hobo with you its been a blast. Good luck out there and have a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of your RP both on FiveM and Arma 3 made my day. Just promise me not to ruffie random hobos in Kavala again.

All the best in the future mate,

Lube

Every interaction I’ve had with you has been amazing -you have a way with RP that very few people do. I hope everything gets better and that in the future we will see you kicking around again - sharing your great RP once more 🙂

I'll never forget the amount of times we arrested you at the AR Weapon Cache - Every interaction I ever stumbled upon with you in it was absolutey phenomenal. You provided a fantastic experience for so many people on this community - Real life can be an absolute bastard, and many people has found escape in communites such as RPUK. I wish you the absolute best, and I'm honestly glad to hear that you're putting real life as your first priority. We'll look forward to having you back - Take good care of yourself, and don't be a stranger! 💙

Thank you for the advice and guidance you've given me recently, I've enjoyed getting to know you and I'm always here if you want to message someone ❤️ 

Man teddy havent seen ya to much but when i've seen ya your rp was on point and great always a nice lad and i can say from everyone in this community from the bottom of our hearts thank you for your time here thank you for the great times and goodluck and hopefully see ya soon

NOOOOOOOOO. sad to see you leave teddy. am gonna miss the times i would arrive at an ATM robbery or gas station robbery and they you are just robbing the place and begging for money. stay safe mate

I will always cherish your signed limited edition medic trading card and keep it close by.

Keep well and take care.

Don't think there are many people so universally liked in this community as you are man. I hope everything gets better soon!

Take care Teddy.

Back