What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teddy Wrinkle, that was me.

Ah man this brings tears to my eyes. Teddy you are the best. If only every rebel could be like you. Every time you tried robbing an atm in athira the only thing i had to say was "teddy fuck off" and you complied i never had an easier job then that. Wish you the best of luck from 

Ignore chilli, you gotta come back and shout "Teddy wrinkle, It's me again!"

See you seen bro best of luck sorting stuff out.

Teddy Wrinkle,

Mr. Beggarman as I knew you! I will admit I did find it funny to respond to texts/calls from you. It was a laugh fella. I hope you're alright and I look forward to seeing you in the future fella.

My condolences for your loss, Teddy.

This community has been a great escape from reality for many over the years, I’m glad you found it too as life has a way of overwhelming us from time to time, and not having to deal with everything at the same time during the most vulnerable stages is bliss.

Take care of yourself and those around you, hopefully we’ll meet soon again..!

/Drex

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry to hear this teddy. i always liked seeing you arround and rping with you and taking you on a ride along. i hope see you arround any time soon.

Thank you everyone for you kind words, really mean a lot. I am doing good right now and its time to ask for the Admins to please archive this thread. I am back in Kavala. Might pop over weapons cash shortly.  

Thank you everyone for you kind words, really mean a lot. I am doing good right now and its time to ask for the Admins to please archive this thread. I am back in Kavala. Might pop over weapons cash shortly.  
Welcome back teddy im happy your alright now!

Best news I've had in a long time, welcome back ❤️

glad that you are back and that you are doing good no. i hope to see you rob atms and the weapon cache

When's medic Teddy returning to big city of LS? If my helicopter dissappears again ima need you ahaha

Back