What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tesla Self Driving Function

Kina

Banned
I've seen it on a few other servers and its such a cool idea / thing , but Tesla's have a self driving mode that take you to your waypoint when self driving mode activated. im not sure if its been suggested or not but would love to see something like this one day.

-1 for me, would be so inaccurate and would probably RVDM people or run people over. Also for the Devs it would most likely be a pain to maintain! Plus its fun to drive yourself and enhances RP 🙂 

would be so inaccurate and would probably RVDM people or run people over
It's a base game thing which has the option to avoid objects/vehicles/peds etc so that wouldn't really be much of an issue

Could even introduce a tesla taxi, allowing for taxi drivers to chill out and semi multitask whilst earning money with the downside of journeys taking ages and you are at more risk of being robbed. Would be nice to see some cars driving at a normal speed for once.

Could even introduce a tesla taxi, allowing for taxi drivers to chill out and semi multitask whilst earning money with the downside of journeys taking ages and you are at more risk of being robbed. Would be nice to see some cars driving at a normal speed for once.
You my good friend know exactly how to put it BIG +1

Nah definitely a -1 on the taxi part, it sounds to me like literally AFK grinding.

Nah definitely a -1 on the taxi part, it sounds to me like literally AFK grinding.
Cry about it, make it like real life you have to touch forward or any direction like the Tesla autopilot

200.gif

its fun to drive yourself and enhances RP
i disagree,  unless you have a tesla then you will still need to drive and you can still choose to drive the car manually , i can imagine plenty of fun RP situations using auto pilot, important meetings in the tesla while letting it drive you to a destination, Pretending to get kidnapped by the car itself, its not like its a feature that removes any RP its just a fun feature that can be added and already has been added to many other servers. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I thought this also but sometimes the base game self driving can be a bit rubbish lol, the only real i can think of is it would effect in the city would probably be the tesla prices lmao but imo itd be worth the money if it can self drive. 

Its a cool feature, that I doubt would be used too often. Only issue I can really see is people setting a route and going AFK, grabbing some food or something and getting pulled over by cops or robbers and not being responsive and ultimately ruining the RP for people. 

+/-

Its a cool feature, that I doubt would be used too often. Only issue I can really see is people setting a route and going AFK, grabbing some food or something and getting pulled over by cops or robbers and not being responsive and ultimately ruining the RP for people. 

+/-
i like the idea but i can see this happening, oh it cant of been NVL as i was in another room the car drove me there - have the spin mini game pop every min or so, make sure they are still there, miss it car stops

i like the idea but i can see this happening, oh it cant of been NVL as i was in another room the car drove me there - have the spin mini game pop every min or so, make sure they are still there, miss it car stops
defo the best option to avoid a possible rock or something on W 

oh it cant of been NVL as i was in another room the car drove me there
I get where your coming from , but I also think AFKing is a rule break if done a lot, so if someone’s excuse is that they was AFK then that could fall under that rule, also there could be a feature where auto pilot is deactivated of the car is hit by another car. So if someone was to ram me off the road it deactivates so then I have to RP.

Back