What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thank you for my experience here!

CSI Wolfy

For me this has been a long thought out decision from November and only really played on my mind until recently, I no longer hold the time to dedicate myself towards this community as I did in the past. And honestly with my currently rather busy schedule I see no need to hold myself here for much longer. ​

I’ve had my highs and lows and I’ve enjoyed myself in the past 3-4 Years I’ve been here, I’ll get to a list of people shortly as everyone likes to be tagged.​

I’d like to thank quite a few people for the amazing experience I've had in this community with the time I've been here.​

-The Police-
With almost all my time whilst being on the community, dedicated to the police there is a very extensive list of people to mention here who have made my experience so much better in the time and I’d like to thank you all so much.​

@Aiden
You were one of the biggest influences in my career in the police and I valued every bit of knowledge you gave me whenever it came from my time as CNCA or within my constab. I honestly appreciate everything you told me.​

@CC Joseph Tadworth
Some people in the police may not understand you and often may find you a bit daunting but honestly you are one of the most sound people I’ve met here and are great to have a laugh with.​

@CC Ponty
Thanks so much in the past few years, remembering you as DSGT/INS Ponty and seeing you now where you deserve to be is great and I have enjoyed every bit of the time we have had ingame and on teamspeak. But for god's sake learn how to drive.​

1Qrzy20.jpg

@CC mryan19
You took me under your wing after I left Kavala and all I can do is thank you for that as my time in Academy was one of my most favoured times in the community. You’re a great friend mate and all I can do is thank you.​

@ACC Reminissions
From not knowing you too well until we both ended up in MI5 to working together to run the unit we have in my eyes gained a great friendship that I do greatly appreciate it.​

@ACC pZz @CSI Harry White
Thanks so much for all the support in the past months of being in academy and I hope i managed to actually do something to help you guys out whilst being here. I love you lads to bits and appreciate everything we’ve done together.​

-Academy Constabulary-​

I’m sorry to leave you lads but I’d like to thank you all for your patience with me in the beginning to this day, It was unusual initially with me coming from Kavala to Academy but I hope i managed to help you guys out.​

Love you all, keep going ❤️

-Kavala Constabulary-​

We went through a lot when I started in Kavala, however I’d like to thank those that were in the command through that time to getting me where I am today and providing me with the knowledge I needed. I’m simply just going to tag those who where there as it is way easier for me.
@Vaffla @Wade Orion @Miiiikkel @Tex Blackwood @TikTak @Tommy Vapour @Curley @Robbie @SI Max ORyan

-Ye olde NCA crew-​

I got into NCA originally with some great mentorship and I made most of my memories within my time in NCA, being part of it for around 1 and a half years. Below are a few videos and images of these memories. As well as a long ol tag of those who I spent my time with there.​

LYMuq7w.jpg

-AR Lads-​

You lads are hilarious and I’ve really enjoyed my time within AR and really appreciate the opportunity you guys gave me getting into the unit. People give the unit so much stick but I honestly don’t see why. Thank you so much!​

-Damn Furries-​

There's so much more I could add but I really don’t have all the time in the world but I would like to state that with this post starts my one weeks notice in terms of the police.
I know I have missed a hell of a lot of people in this post but note that if we ever have had a enjoyable time together then I haven’t forgotten I just really don’t think I can put it into words my experiences with everyone.
 ​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

Sad to see you go but not unexpected. Wish you the best mate have a good one.

😢  been a blast my friend from the driving quad bikes to a HM to trying to take over the world on HOI4 sad to see you go! I'm just glad i didn't get tagged with the furries! (Never forgive you at the weed field!) 

Leaving a community you've been on for 4 years is not easy. I wish you good luck with whatever you do next.

Never really talked much, but I’ve seen you roleplay and it’s fair to say that the community is loosing a good member! All I remember is @SI Shepherd taking the piss while you were processing me at the prison. Won’t say what he said coz it was weird 😂

Have a good one, bud. 

Dason Jetiri! (Baeu The Canine!) 

So sad to see you go ;( was on of the main people I looked up to when I first joined the police and gained an interest in NCA. Best of luck in everything mate

Goodbye wolfy sad to see you leave 

@SI Wolfy it's very sad to see that you are going especially since I am coming back and was looking forward to catching up with some of the old guys here, It was a pleasure knowing you and speaking to you on quite a regular basis, we we're both SI's in Kavala before I left due to "reasons" and it was blast working with you all those days. Stay in touch mate, and ill leave this little message with something which I hope bring backs memories for you.

Tik Tok - Tik Tak 

“May the odds be ever in your favor!” 

^ it was a good laugh 

Damn, sucks to see you go.

Your edgy furry memery will be dearly missed 😞

RIP GAYMING WOLFY

Man, sad to see this, thanks for all the tips you gave me in the past as an SI in Kavala

Back