What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Thanks for the last 45 days RPUK

All the best Dat you crazy guy, hopefully all goes well and you know where we are if you need to message us, hopefully youll be back asap to do your solo redzones and altis post runs.

cya soon pal x

You're such an ispirational and brave dude; I'm sure you'll pull through this, we're all rooting for you 

Wish you the very best of luck man, much love to you and your family

Good luck with everything mate we will all be waiting in 6 months time.

One thing ive learned since the Plebs came about.. 1, you dont mess with the Plebs as a whole. 2, you dont mess with a member of the Plebs. 

This thing now that is messing with you have made a big mistake, so when you get a chance.  Initiate on behalf of friends and allies please. 

Jokes aside..

You are truly an inspiration and someone many of us could look up to and appreciate being in the presence of. Even it being online..

Keep your fists up, keep on fighting. If not you re-gear and go again.

"If not with you, then for you" 

Now go and win. Im sending some of my Prime powers to you! ❤

1 of the greatest people i have met on RPUK. Had the best times with you. Always had a laugh. taught amazing life lessons. Take care Bro. Get well soon and hopefully we see you back soon.... ❤️ 

You are an absolute hero, mate! Keep on going and kick the cancer in the arse, we are all here waiting for your return and looking forward to having you back... I know you can do this!

Thank you for all the lovely chats and little rants we had together, I´m sure we´re gonna continue those soon!

Love you mate, stay strong! ❤️

Your an absolute gent Dat! Wishing you all the best, and hope to see you back here soon!

All the best man!

Lots of Love xxxx

Its been a pleasure getting to know you, I'm sure we will see you back in a few months time ready to cap the zones.

Hope you have a speedy recovery ❤️

I have known for a while of course but the gravity of a situation never really sinks in until I see you like this. You carry the weight of a horrible illness with such courage.
For a while I thought the Plebs saying 'Regear and go again' was the ultimate frag kiddie thing to say. But then I realized that it could also mean to not let the past and the things that bother you bring you down and to keep fighting. In that regard you are in my opinion the ultimate Pleb. You are a true fighter!

My friend, I wish you strength in this trying time. Know that a lot of people from this community, all around the world, will be thinking about you and supporting you. You have so many friends here who love you, I hope that in your darkest hour you can draw some strength from that.

And as my other wish for you, lots of sponge baths from really sexy nurses 😉

Lot of love my dude hoping all the best for you in the future!  Cheers for all those late night times just chilling out chatting shit to each other 🙂❤️ 

Much love brotha, all the best and we will see you very soon ! ❤️

See you soon Dat. Try not to think about those bed sores! 

Looking forward to your recovery and return. All the best. 

Take care,wish u all the Best dude,and we will cya soon!

All the best Dat mate , One thing i learnt from our late evening NHS patrols is that you are made of strong stuff  someone that takes no bullshit from anything or anyone.

If anyone can beat this, You can my dude 

💙

I wish you all the best, hope to see you back on here fit and well in the coming months. 🙏

Back