What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thanks for the last 45 days RPUK

I never met you but I have only ever heard what an amazing person you are. All i can say is hospitals a GZ so it cant kill you there 😉.   

Really though gl and see you soon

I didnt really speak with you that much but from what I did, you were always happy and brightened up my day..

I hope everything goes great!

You are a big fucking inspiration man!

Good luck!

Had some hilarious patrols with ya.

Catch you on the flip side. Homeslice! 👋🏽

I'm gonna be honest, I've only met you a few times, and I highly doubt you remember me, because they were only brief. But I'm not gonna lie, I take things on the chin and usually shrug them off, but this has fucked me up. I've never, ever, met someone so kind over the internet. You are a legend. You've generally made me go all weird. I hope you have a great recovery, and will hopefully see you in a few months time.

❤️

im a little late to the party here man, but I hope everything is going well and Im glad you enjoyed the patrols we used to have, not gonna lie they were pretty great and we got into some interesting situations, you were one of the best medics i knew on the sever, and I hope all goes well for you. You know where to find me to stay in touch all the best bud 😄

Back