What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Ability to collect your clothes once resuscitation has finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah agree with this, same as the last suggestion with it. Its a massive hassle especially for people with no access to wardrobes.

I do agree with the suggestion and have already upvoted Daniels suggestion of the same thing - however it is more realistic that you don’t get them back I’d imagine. If you’re in an accident or injured, quite often clothing needs to be cut off or is severely damaged. However this is a game, not everything needs to be 100% realistic and it would be nice to get clothes back 🙂 
Would be nice to have a room in hospital which works the same as a wardrobe. Could be useful for NHS to allow people to go and change there. ofc NHS would be needed but it doesnt remove the fact u can go to clothes store still.

-Much less dev work

How else are we gonna pay for new ambulances? Only way we get funding is through selling patients clothes 👀

Brief Summary: Are you tired of your clothing being stolen from the NHS over and over, then vote today! 😂 Basically my suggestion is for there to be an option for your clothing to be returned to you when you leave the hospital bed. Not only is it frustrating having to purchase your clothing again if not saved, you also would not generally have everyone going around in ass gowns haha. 

Detailed Suggestion: My suggestion is for an option to be displayed on the screen once you have reached 100% on the recovery bar at the hospital. This option should be something along the lines of 'accept clothing return' giving the individual an option encase they decide they want to be a patient a little long (ya never know).

If the option is accepted they will then be put straight back into the clothing they was wearing prior to being admitted into hospital. < This would have to be the case otherwise it could be abused by selecting another clothing option which would not be at the hospital but doing so anyhow to evade a person or police if being detained...

The Pros:

• Stop the NHS stealing our clothes and selling them on sellbay
  • No more having to purchase clothing you have already bought
  • Realism brought back to the pillbox area (not loads of people running around with hospital gowns)
  • Identification of a person who had been detained by police prior to being admitted will be a lot easier as this can also be a difficulty if someone looks similar

The Cons:

• Everyone would need to take note of situations where you would not be able to have your clothing returned to you; For example, if you was to have your clothing taken for investigation purposes🔬; clothing cut by paramedics to get to you're injuries 🏥(maybe just removing that part of the clothing from yourself after selecting the option to get your clothing back)... Its not nothing major in my opinion however just a thought.
  • Time taken from the development team 💙

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

I do not believe so, if restricted to the clothing you was wearing prior to being admitted.

I would love to see this in the server as it makes no sense for a criminal who attempted murder to get his clothes back, but the guy who got stabbed doesn't

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally disagree. If you're shot or stabbed, your clothes are more than likely to be covered in blood or doctors/nurses will have to cut your clothes off you. Its not that deep to go get new clothes or go to a wardrobe imo. -1

The Cons:

• Everyone would need to take note of situations where you would not be able to have your clothing returned to you; For example, if you was to have your clothing taken for investigation purposes🔬; clothing cut by paramedics to get to you're injuries 🏥(maybe just removing that part of the clothing from yourself after selecting the option to get your clothing back)... Its not nothing major in my opinion however just a thought.
This would simply come down to people using common sense, alot of actions within the server have the same argument however, granted this is your opinion and I appreciate your feedback 🙂

Yeah there should really be somewhere to recover your lost clothing, or even make it so it doesn't save the hospital gown so that you can restore to saved clothing at a vehicle if in Police or NHS or as soon as you interact with a clothing shop.

Brief Summary:

In essence allow people to get there clothes back after they have been checked in to the hospital

Detailed Suggestion:

One of my pet peeves as NHS is when people come up to us in the street and ask us if we can revive there friend. This occasionally happens when we are also blue lighting to a scene people will chase the ambulance on blues and dump their mate on a scene for us to revive them. As a small team during busy hours we rely on people bringing there mates to hospital so we can get to those who can’t get to hospital. There has also been times when i have been in surgery and people have waited outside just to be seen by a paramedic. Now I may be naively thinking that one element of this is if a member of the NHS sees to you, you will not lose your clothes. So with this suggestion I am proposing people that people that check in can get their clothes back by using Archie’s eye on the main reception desk in pillbox/sandy/paleto hospital. This would work almost identical to the system in prison where people can get there normal clothes back after they are released. I’m happy to hear thoughts and potential improvements to this suggestion if anyone has any

The Pros:

Frees up some of the NHS to help people who actually need us

Less people just sprinting around in hospital gowns

The Cons:

Dev work xoxo

No easy way to spot a trolling baldy before they stab you

Takes one of the cons of going down away

The only balance this would change is people wouldn’t have to pay to get new clothes. However this could be mitigated by charging a “storage fee”

+1 

I think the way the prison does it would work incredibly well for the hospital. 

I also agree that this will be a con. But I think the real troll people still will have them on. Making people who are actually just in a hospital gown for a brief time more innocent. 

Brief Summary:

In essence allow people to get there clothes back after they have been checked in to the hospital

Detailed Suggestion:

One of my pet peeves as NHS is when people come up to us in the street and ask us if we can revive there friend. This occasionally happens when we are also blue lighting to a scene people will chase the ambulance on blues and dump their mate on a scene for us to revive them. As a small team during busy hours we rely on people bringing there mates to hospital so we can get to those who can’t get to hospital. There has also been times when i have been in surgery and people have waited outside just to be seen by a paramedic. Now I may be naively thinking that one element of this is if a member of the NHS sees to you, you will not lose your clothes. So with this suggestion I am proposing people that people that check in can get their clothes back by using Archie’s eye on the main reception desk in pillbox/sandy/paleto hospital. This would work almost identical to the system in prison where people can get there normal clothes back after they are released. I’m happy to hear thoughts and potential improvements to this suggestion if anyone has any

The Pros:

Frees up some of the NHS to help people who actually need us

Less people just sprinting around in hospital gowns

The Cons:

Dev work xoxo

Takes one of the cons of going down away

The only balance this would change is people wouldn’t have to pay to get new clothes. However this could be mitigated by charging a “storage fee”
+1 the hospital gowns are so annoying and ruin immersion so much, no way would a hospital discharge you in a gown, if possible you could check out the same way you check in and get your clothes back if possible

completely agree with this as id hope it would stop the idiots chasing us down just to revive someone because all were seen as is walking defibs and it gets tiring and theres zero rp when people get dumped at our feet when dealing with someone else at a scene 

Implemented (as best as possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back