What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Altis Investigations

Unlucky George

Resident Rule Breaker!
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
The footage in this video was recorded in the 8-12 slot on Friday.

I was planning on an ironically dull video of following a rabbit for 4hrs to see where they go, thankfully the server had other plans.   

This video is dedicated to all the honest metalifers! Gamer tags are the catalyst of conversation on which I depend!

I may have been watching a little too much Louis Theroux this past week :p

Absolutely brilliant, cant wait to bump into one day :)

Well we got some exclusive footage, of an old grumpy cop, thats atleast something! :D

Brilliant George....Poor old Kris missing his getaway vehicle.

And Vladic - I think my impression of you was spot on (You are scary though!)

Although I empathise with your bunny rabbit plight I was just concerned as to why anyone would run into the middle of a fire fight looking for them so I had no other choice but to send you off for psychological tests. Hope you were treated well.

I love this as always, George. WHAT. A. GUY.

I do apologize. 

theatermove.gif

aw man, I've been feeling ill today, and because of it i've made mistakes. but this videos is epic, and made me feel more better.

Vladic ka, you're 1 heck of a scary mother, I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha Vladic I love you! I wish you never went into the police force and stayed rebel.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha awesome as ever... ill front page it for a few days...

I notice you returned to the UK.. hopefully not the end of your altis journeys :(

Hahaha Vladic I love you! I wish you never went into the police force and stayed rebel.
I had no idea about that. Vladic as a rebel... thats what nightmares are made of...

Although I empathise with your bunny rabbit plight I was just concerned as to why anyone would run into the middle of a fire fight looking for them so I had no other choice but to send you off for psychological tests. Hope you were treated well.
I was treated for PTSD. No, not from the gun fight but from the hairdryer treatment!

I've searched through the whole island - IT's a DISASTER, in terms of what happened to the wildlife on this island. WWF is aware & alarmed of this situation. WE ACTED QUICKLY & SAVED SOME SPECIES, they were transferred to another island close by for the moment, of course the location is secret - for the safety of those species.
I'm back on tomorrow, I hope they're back. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till its gone. "They paved paradise to sort the frame rate issue" - Joni Mitchell 1970 - ahead of her time!

Back