What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Altis Rally Championship - Summer 2018

i dont have ateam lols x
Your a cop so run into Kavala police station & say Join my rally team or die(High quality initiation) and then if they don't kill them all(cus cops can kill in the Bluezone) and then get medic to revive them and force them into a car anyway? this method work 100% of time no scam

Don't forget, folks: the first race is TOMORROW evening! There are only six cars registered to run at the moment, and only three teams, so everything is to play for!

So as not to get removed because Norman hasnt posted yet NHS team below

➱ Team Captain - CMO Norman

➱ Car 1 Driver - Phoenix

➱ Car 1 Navigator - Saccar

➱ Car 2 Driver - Meeloo

➱ Car 2 Navigator - Nick Carraway

➱ Reserve Driver - Haemisch

➱ Team Supporters - Owen Stanton CST. Louie Austino

All cars must be road legal vehicles.
Does this mean no Mods at all on vehicles?

Team Support: [Names of anyone helping out the team as a mechanic (i.e. refuelling/repairing) during the race]
Does this mean that driver and navigator can not repair during the face and if so, do those member have to wait on the course or drive to us?

If your still needing volunteers, i can assist in anyway you need me just let me know.

Does this mean no Mods at all on vehicles?

Does this mean that driver and navigator can not repair during the face and if so, do those member have to wait on the course or drive to us?
Cars must be road legal. Are mods illegal?

Team Support is there for the in-between race stages. For example, after the second stage most vehicles will be low on fuel, and need a top-up. It saves a lot of time to have a team there ready to go, rather than have the driver/navigator jump out, fuel up, then jump back in, then go. If a vehicle becomes disabled on a race stage, then either they can wait for the support team to come and help them (support team would not be allowed to drive on the race track), or stop and repair (again, off the track). It's unlikely that any car will become completely disabled, but there may be bumps and scrapes that need a quick repair when the car finishes the stage.

The meeting point will be the north western most point of Altis, pictured below. Please make sure that your team is there in plenty of time before the start of the races (2030).

99ad9817cff4d6b760ad81b0cca64ffe-jpg.jpg

Team Captains must join the Altis Rally Championship room on TS (in the Community Event Rooms) by 2000 to receive the full race briefing, and get given the map of the different stages.

Can weapons be put in our backpacks?
Absolutely not.

Rule 1: 

No weapons are permitted at the race events.

All volunteers please make your way to the Race Officials room on TS!

@Paulo Serafim: If you want to volunteer, you are more than welcome to.

Great race everybody, After both my cars coming last I have made some drastic changes to my drivers motivation, Instead of a cash reward I'v got there family kidnapped in a secret location, In the event that we have the same result then I will be forced to realise "Tyrone" the geezer the prison wardens always tell you about.

Apart from that amazing time thanks again @Gurlanin for putting on a great first race!

Great race everybody, After both my cars coming last I have made some drastic changes to my drivers motivation, Instead of a cash reward I'v got there family kidnapped in a secret location, In the event that we have the same result then I will be forced to realise "Tyrone" the geezer the prison wardens always tell you about.
That has got to be the most effective method of motivation, i love it

If you need any future volunteers I would be more than happy to offer my services 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Great fun, looking forward to next week 🙂

You can find a video from Oblivions perspective of the rally on the "Videos and Screenshots" subforum 

Back