What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Copper Kings

What will happen to the members of TCK and its command? Will you join a gang or play as hobos?

You guys were for me the only real rebel gang that gave refreshing roleplay when I've seen you. Thanks for the many fun experiences

TCK did not exist for so long without reason, your gang roleplayed while other gangs disbanded or were blanketbanned. You leave behind the greatest legacy of all the gangs.

1 hour ago, OG Reiss said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
LOL the good old pee moneys kavala races were no one ever won XD

It was a fun time in TCK. Learned alot from the most of you guys. you guys helped me to improve my RP so i thank you all alot.

Greetings Hasan Carstein.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

But not forgotten <3 

Sad to see TCK Come to and end! but i would like to thanks each and every person that made TCK what it was! over the past 2 years here i have met some amazing people and had some amazing RP with these guys! thanks for putting up with me for so long boyos!  

Thanks for everything gents, hope to see you all back doing the same stuff under a different name 😙

Never Joined TCK but always enjoyed running into you guys while out on medic duty i had many fond and fun memories with the TCK  lads and ladies sad to see you guys go and i wish you all the best with where ever life takes you :) 

Back