What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Copper Kings

sad to see this day come I have so many fun memories in TCK cant wait for some day in the future when we make our return :)

ts sad like... I  got robbed and recruited a while back. I had never seen such a great colaboration of personalities, and will most likely not see it again. Hey we might've lost some gunfights here and there but TCK never gave up, even in a war against the UNMC TCKs' balls never shrinked.

Even though i personally agreed with the decision - It's the end of a good era, and it makes me sad.

I dont really record much but here is one of the best moments ive had in TCK!^^

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry salv, please forgive;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I only got to meet a few of you, so when I think of TCK I tend to think of Papasmurphy and Wicker, who have always been great fun and a good laugh and represented your gang brilliantly. Shame to see it go.

One of the best experiences on this server, loved every minute of it and it is a shame to see it end.

I would like to thank @S A L V@Clarity, @Stavik, @Wicker, @Charles Vane, @Malfang7, @Dcert, @CMO Norman for the GREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE  ROLEPLAY and memories  You guys have put up with me for so long but it has come to an end.

As they say "All good things must come to an end"

Top quality people!

Remember have a GRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE DAY! :'(

Sad to see TCK go.. I had a great time in TCK with the True and Loyal Copper Kings. Unfortunately i left due some circumstances, but at the end off the day i want to thank@S A L V @Pee Money @Stavik @Clarity for having a great time with eachother in good and bad times and keeping the gang together. Thanks to @CMO Norman for the effort you put in the website and database etc. Also thanks to all the old TCK lads..(too much to tag, you know who i mean).

Much love and I wish you guys all the best ❤️

Jax Teller aka Snax Sneller aka JT from the Amsterdam police department 

Joined the gang shortly after I arrived on the server after mc’ing to Mc Smally for £1,000,000 and stayed due to the great personalities, good bunch of lads specifically the leading members and primarily anyone in the gang from the North East.  Real turning point with the gang disbanding hopefully you lot can focus your time into something smaller and more interesting. ❤️

Goodbye to everyone inside The Copper Kings, the past few months has been hard but having the people I love most on the server in the gang have made it so much better. Clarity, Salv, Norman and any other leading parties! It was such a pleasure to be part of something so big. TCK will never be gone as there will always be memories that we will never forget.

Thanks

[TCK] Cpl. Jason Detiri!

P.S

A little reminder of when we took @Naylor hostage Nylor hostage 2.0.jpg

TCK Gunny - 

The copper king i discovered half a year into the server and honestly i joined it because it was the biggest gang and most powerful. But behind all the muscle and power i discovered a brilliant group of lads. Laughter and stories and just all out adventures that noone could think of came out between all of us. I am so happy to still call myself a copper king. You were funny as fuck and awesome  to play with; long live the copper kings!.

I remember the AA vs TCK war, one of the best times ive had on this server, sad to see you boys go, rest easy

Helll noooooh! 😢

Sad to see tck getting disbanned! Tried my best but it wasnt enough.

i had some great time in tck, met a lot of good lads and spend a lot of time in teamspeak with ma boys. 

At the end of the day a good chapter in a book got closed but it wont remove in the dust!

i was always #tck4lyf but now the time has come for me as well to think about what im going to do. Join a hobo gang ore leave this community behind me with some nice memories in mind.

~Why are you always jokin on me?

~Stormy boston ; fire in the park letsgo

~Gwill Boston

~Hell noooooh

want to thank the lead of tck for making what it was, and old members of tck keep your head up and keep yourself of the streets.

TCK Will Boston out.

Sad to see you guys go,

You guys were a great example of what a gang could be to the rest of the community and you will be sorely missed,

All good things must come to an end!

Helll noooooh! 
1f622.png

Sad to see tck getting disbanned! Tried my best but it wasnt enough.

i had some great time in tck, met a lot of good lads and spend a lot of time in teamspeak with ma boys. 

At the end of the day a good chapter in a book got closed but it wont remove in the dust!

i was always #tck4lyf but now the time has come for me as well to think about what im going to do. Join a hobo gang ore leave this community behind me with some nice memories in mind.

~Why are you always jokin on me?

~Stormy boston ; fire in the park letsgo

~Gwill Boston

~Hell noooooh

want to thank the lead of tck for making what it was, and old members of tck keep your head up and keep yourself of the streets.

TCK Will Boston out.
manchesterr manchesterrr xD

hhhhhhell no - will boston

Just seen this, what a belta back in the day. Cheers Salv lad best Gen RPUK has ever seen.

much love xxx

Back