What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The desync...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI JAEGARN

Unlinked
The past weeks the desync has been terrible. People are still sitting in their cars while decamping, teleporting behind you, still at the bottom of a tower when they're pushing. Invinsible veichles that from nowhere vdms you and teleporting to your blown up veichle etc. Any ideas why? Cuz its never been this bad. Even 150/160 slots wasnt even this laggy. Ive heard that there's multiple scripts running in the background mostly casuing this. Any changes to those? Maybe remove any of them? Or recode them to be more efficient? I dont know, but its not enjoyable to play anymore..... And im not usually the one who complains....

From what you've said, this sounds more like an issue with your connection between you and the server, as plenty other people are playing without this level of problems./

People are still sitting in their cars while decamping, teleporting behind you, still at the bottom of a tower when they're pushing. Invinsible veichles that from nowhere vdms you and teleporting to your blown up veichle etc.
These are all symptoms of heavy desync, which if it is occurring heavily for a sustained period of time would point to a connection issue on your end.

Ive heard that there's multiple scripts running in the background mostly casuing this.
The scripts will never effect your network connection (which causes desync) and have always existed, well beyond the start of your issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what you've said, this sounds more like an issue with your connection between you and the server, as plenty other people are playing without this level of problems./

These are all symptoms of heavy desync, which if it is occurring heavily for a sustained period of time would point to a connection issue on your end.

The scripts will never effect your network connection (which causes desync) and have always existed, well beyond the start of your issues.
This isnt clientside issue. People in the same situation are experiencing the same thing. @S E T H was with me just an hour ago in were in different countries. And he experience the exact thing i did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean to be fair my internet connection is pretty decent, and I was only in the server for 30 mins before a lot of this happened

Im not saying its a server problem but it could possibly be something to look into 

When i ping the server, i get 43ms, no packet loss. Wich means, my internet connection is fine, and so are the servers connection. The problem is somewhere else.

Yaa this happens way to often among all the people i know and play with

Okay, question for the devs! You're saying that its an issue with the individual clients but the amount of people complaining and whining about it surely shows that that isn't the case and that something internally is making this a big issue! now, you could close this thread and be like "We see no issues, stop whining!" but I can guarantee that at least 50% of the server is experiencing this. So here is my question as well! Can you say that when you're on the sever that you experience no lag, no desync and no issues? or can you yourself see that something is effecting it internally?... Just my input.. don't even have to answer.. but the desync and etc is getting beyond bad!

If you won't listen to me!

When did the Q&A section become an area to discuss issues you or the server is having or report possible issues.

Please use the forums correctly.. they are quite simple especially when you have already been linked to the correct place.

123.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back