What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of an era

Sound for the memories all those years ago.

Thought this server would outlive me and my smoking habits haha. 

Shame to see it go offline. Big up ALUK.RPUK

Truly the end of an era.

I quickly came to log on for a final time to say thank you to everyone.

I grew up with this server and it really helped me in real life on numerous occasions.

Thank you. 

Arma's been dead for quite a while but for some reason its still really sad to see this go even though I haven't played for years properly. Mad, hopefully can see a return if or when Arma 4 comes out

was very fun, cheers to everyone that ive played w over the years. you know who you are 🙂

The arma 3 "era" was great and this community helped me get through tough times and forget about life for a while, wish I could rewind for just a bit.  Good old times. thanks to everyone, it truly means a lot to me.

can u finally breath?
DependentAcrobaticConey-max-1mb.gif

wow, kinda surprised to see this. but then again, i switched from arma 2 RP to this back in the day. i guess people just move to new and better platforms. it is quite sad to see altislife.co.uk disappear, but the memories will still be there (2014-15 best years though).

Wanted to come and play yesterday to see the arma servers were gone, but glad to see the roleplay keeps on living 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
I found RPUK when it was formerly called Altis Life (I don't have my old forum account tho RIP kek) and returned years later to RPUK, what a time it was back then at the mines and in Altis Police, Arma 3 RP will be missed, I will leave you all with my fav quote from A3 RP; "Hands up or die" 

Back