What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of an era

not going to lie im going to miss the arma 3 sever as many great memories on the server many friends made and lost but all in all the time i spent on the sever was worth it some grate people i met like @TikTak@Davelantor @3FingerGaming @Malfang@CSI Wolfy @SI Max ORyan

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When we all fought the unmc 
AaVXoQ6.jpg

w3a3prq.jpg

O0ey2rc.jpg

The Plebs Mansion aka the house I designed for Danish then scammed him for it in game, scammer for life.

j1B7kab.jpg

A bitter, bitter pill to swallow. Being a Marmite Miner in 2015 was genuinely- without meaning to sound pathetic- one of the greatest joys of my life, and the memories that we made as a group- from the Great Marmite War to San Miguel's Birthday Bash and everything inbetween- will stay with me forever. I will also have to grudgingly admit that a certain George that happens to be quite Unlucky also contributed to a lot of the fun I had on Altis back in the day (although I still don't appreciate being forced to swim across the Altis ocean for the sake of a 30 second clip in a video). Also a mention to KLR, who Owen and I played with a fair amount in more recent times. 

On an unrelated note... don't suppose anyone knows where one might be able to purchase a hard hat and some Marmite in Los Santos, do they?

R.I.P I remember all the good memories from back in the day, even though lately I hadn't frequented it. Sad to see it go((

Honestly, it a bit sad... Some special people to mention though... @Enzrah was the one to bring me into the game really. Then Mr John Dillinger himself took me upon his shoulders in TCK, along with @Hammah@ReiSSs@Jax teller. Then @GDZand @Naylor The Gameralong with @blaze1981 took me into UNCM after giving a special members house location... Im sure you all that were there remember what happend to the house at Kavala PD 😄 After a long grind in UNMC, finally became member of the command of UNMC, sadly at this time server shifted focus and not long after UNMC where gone. Then a short time back to the OG boys, when finally joined police 1004 days ago (05/03/2018) @Josh my man in Kav that always backed you up, @George Kohlersup daaawg! Later on NCA where i became the famous DMS roach. Always getting those pings on ts after a kill. After a strong run in NCA, finally got into the group with the boys in AR. First year in AR was probably most fun i ever had on the server tbh
my bro!! love family!!

On 11/09/2021 at 23:42, WhoisDan said:

A bitter, bitter pill to swallow. Being a Marmite Miner in 2015 was genuinely- without meaning to sound pathetic- one of the greatest joys of my life, and the memories that we made as a group- from the Great Marmite War to San Miguel's Birthday Bash and everything inbetween- will stay with me forever. I will also have to grudgingly admit that a certain George that happens to be quite Unlucky also contributed to a lot of the fun I had on Altis back in the day (although I still don't appreciate being forced to swim across the Altis ocean for the sake of a 30 second clip in a video). Also a mention to KLR, who Owen and I played with a fair amount in more recent times. 

On an unrelated note... don't suppose anyone knows where one might be able to purchase a hard hat and some Marmite in Los Santos, do they?

GRDnnyp.png

I remember jumping on ArmA for the first time just after Christmas 2015, over the course of the next few years saw me join the police and somehow work my way to Chief Constable, making a lot of friends and a fair few critics too. At least I’m forever enshrined in the 7 years video 👀

Cheers to all those who made it possible.

One of the highlights for me has to be this

Doing that stream and the support we received was phenomenal. Hope to do another one sometime.
That was a good stream for sure 

Well it's been over 5 years i think i can finally reveal something.

I metagamed. 

Thank you for very fond gaming memories of this place, i'll always cherish the videos and screenshots.

Peachmaster. 

The legacy to blow up the Apple Fields shall never be forgotten. 

6450B43581AB9B9525A0374BBCEC38735DF6B363

dowO7dY.png

JyNzztZ.png

Best SI for Kavala and people whom supported me on that role. 

On 14/09/2021 at 16:58, Eldarkmagic said:

I have unironically been looking for this video for years, thank you lol, can't believe it's finally the end  : ( 

I remember when I came back I did 3 roleplay HMs with Ram in a day lol, haha i really miss crash landing my plane in kavala and driving it arround, annoying the police to no end... definetly had some good memories on here 🙂  best of luck to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Back