What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of an era

As people are sharing some Statistics I'll share some Police ones

Recruitment Team Statistics
Applications Processed: 9434
Accepted 5080
Denied  4354
Pass Rate: 54%
Reinvited Processed: 2327

Academy Statistics
Tests Completed: 15462
Interview:
Passed: 4765
Failed: 2185
Pass Rate: 56.8%
FTC
Passed: 3234
Failed: 928
Pass Rate: 78%
FTT
Passed: 2516
Failed: 806
Pass Rate: 75.5%
FA
Passed: 748
Failed: 175
Pass Rate: 82.4%
Refresher
Passed: 83
Failed: 12
Pass Rate: 86.3%

Unique RPUKID's logged in Police Database: 8199
Blacklists: 

[SIZE=10pt]9431 Appeals: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]4009 Successful: 2231[/SIZE]

General Police Statistcs
Following data recorded by the Police Bot from 10/08/2017 to 31/08/2021

All Time high of Officers active at one time: 265 on 27/02/2018
[SIZE=10pt]All Time low of Officers active at one time: 118 on 01/01/2021[/SIZE]
Day most people left / removed: Monday with a -86 officer change
Day most people joined: Thursday with a 117 officer change

Sincerely
Self Promoted Head Recruitment Team
Deputy of Armed Response
Forever Super Intendant Dexter

give my tad bit aswell

we in academy got 37914 forms put in on our database

The last 198 days I've been a CST have been a pleasure, couldn't have asked for better faction leads & fellow CSTs to do it with, even if i wasnt the most active! 

Thanks to all app team members for being on the ball for so long, best of luck for whatever you all go on to do, whether it's on FiveM or Arma 4 

Some stats for the nerds:

5804 applications submitted (and that's only the ones we have logged)

136 application team members over the years

45.28% of applications were accepted

App Team member stats: 

Thanks everyone.

And for one last time:

Kind Regards,

CST. Bob Wilkinson

NHS Recruitment Team

@Roger Smith
Just to add on here, my four or so active years within the Altis/Malden community and NHS have provided me with some of the best memories and friends I have found. They'll always be treasured and I for one will not be going anywhere from the Teamspeak anytime soon! Plus the NHS has given some of the most dedicated and friendly people I've yet to come across!

Thank you to all the management team, Staff and Developers who created the islands as we knew and loved them but thank you especially to all the members new and old of the Altis NHS who without them all I wouldn't have had such a great time.

I'll hopefully see some of you over within Los Santos NHS or around the island there, it has certainly been great fun.

One last time for me too:

Kind Regards,

CST. Roger Smith

Head of the NHS Recruitment Team

200.gif

Definitely the end of a big Era for a lot of the people here, we've definitely also had to say goodbye sooner to some other good people too. Been a blast over the last 7 years, I originally joined when I was 14 around November 2014. Found myself being banned pretty quick for being a tit (Still a video on YT I believe) Appealing some time later definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made. The people I've met during my time on Altis and the friends I made were unmatched you're all insane. Obviously still not holding grudges on @Randomized for not giving me DNPAS or @Aidenfor not giving me Inspector (Mad love for you both). Could go on but I think it would end up as a novel trying to write up 7 years worth 🙂 

RIP Altis it's been fun,

- Matthew

it's been a fun 4+ years for me, made friends for life on Arma so hopefully we all keep in contact one way or the other! spent 125 days worth of hours on RPUK which is kind of disgusting to think about but wouldn't change it for the world.

Also special mention to @Jolly for worst PDF score and @Kieron Orionfor the amount of bloody times you took that entry test! 

big shout out to @Ryker & @Ace J Hunter for bringing me along from gmod!

Well, about time for me to add my bit. 

Honestly, it's been an honour. I joined this community way on back in 2016ish, albeit briefly, then rejoined a few years later. I can honestly say that this place quickly became my home and my favourite place to hang out. 

Very early on I took an interest in joining Poseidon and enjoyed climbing the ranks up to baron. It was some of my best experiences here! After some time, I felt it was time for new blood so I gave up my position and joined the cops for a bit, joined NCA and had a blast there too! I really hate to see the old girl go but I'm so proud of what we achieved throughout all of this. 

I'm going to go ahead and list some people off now and say thank you. Please please please do not be offended if I miss you. It's been a few years and I'm getting old!

@Raptorthank you for taking me on and helping me out a hell of a lot. 

@Nalurahfor always having my back and picking up the slack that I often dropped.

@Javierfor constantly joining and leaving Orion. You really were about to get dealer that time! Also, thank you for the inexplicable gifts of odd amounts of dustcaps?

@Jessealways a solid Orion member, always knew you would do well.

@Drexfor his weird ability to always be flying a Caesar.

@Robbiefor suggesting that I join the staff team way on back.

@management and the staff leads for believing in me.

@Maverick Deltafor being Poseidon's official torturer.

@Stuartfor showing me the ropes in Poseidon of day one and making me feel like part of the group.

@Nikolaifor always appearing in my staff room to play anti stasi at a moment notice and for capturing the best damn video I've ever seen on arma. Also for his catchphrase: "calmdownjesuschrist"

There's a 100 more of you but I can't possibly get you all in here. I may yet wake up in the night and add more XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, it a bit sad... Some special people to mention though... @Enzrah was the one to bring me into the game really. Then Mr John Dillinger himself took me upon his shoulders in TCK, along with @Hammah@ReiSSs@Jax teller. Then @GDZand @Naylor The Gameralong with @blaze1981 took me into UNCM after giving a special members house location... Im sure you all that were there remember what happend to the house at Kavala PD 😄 After a long grind in UNMC, finally became member of the command of UNMC, sadly at this time server shifted focus and not long after UNMC where gone. Then a short time back to the OG boys, when finally joined police 1004 days ago (05/03/2018) @Josh my man in Kav that always backed you up, @George Kohlersup daaawg! Later on NCA where i became the famous DMS roach. Always getting those pings on ts after a kill. After a strong run in NCA, finally got into the group with the boys in AR. First year in AR was probably most fun i ever had on the server tbh

@Javierfor constantly joining and leaving Orion. You really were about to get dealer that time! Also, thank you for the inexplicable gifts of odd amounts of dustcaps?
Feel like a right knob for it every day, but any time mate, and if you ever want to fuck about on WT, HMU! Also, i'll send mroe dustcaps and never forget that scare you and Samantha gave me

Feel like a right knob for it every day, but any time mate, and if you ever want to fuck about on WT, HMU! Also, i'll send mroe dustcaps and never forget that scare you and Samantha gave me
join us on stasi?

@Nikolaifor always appearing in my staff room to play anti stasi at a moment notice and for capturing the best damn video I've ever seen on arma. Also for his catchphrase: "calmdownjesuschrist"
you'll never see the last of me 😉 

Thanks for the memories everyone, never had so much fun in any other game/server. See you guys in Arma 4 if it ever comes.

Moved on from gaming a couple years ago but sad to see the arma side gone, had many hours of laughter on the server, @SALVi'm glad to see you're still on the leader boards 😂

Spent a lot of time on the Arma server 4k+ hours just on RPUK (spread over the live server and the training one where I spent a lot of time too), it's what initially pulled me in and kept me hooked in this community. Sad to see it go but everything ends. I'm just glad I had the opportunity to do what I did when it was around from meeting the people that played, to trying every faction it had to offer over they years it was around, o7.

Back