What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of an era

200.gif

A massive thanks from me here.

Some of my best friendships have been found here since I started my journey in 2016, from when I initially played with Lords Of Valhalla and later joined the ranks of the APS to see that I spend over 2 years there.

See you in Los Santos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly been a journey, crazy to think the wonderful and strange people I've meet because of it and the friends I've made and in cases, met in person later on. R.I.P

Ive met so many across the years of playing here. Truly has been a wild ride.

I’m happy to be able to say i was part of this journey. Thanks alot for everything that you guys have done, especially in the Altis life! I’m looking forward to a new journey in Los Santos. 

A hard decision that had to be made.

Made some lifelong friends on this server and through this community, absolute hell of a ride. 
200.gif

as sad as it is, it probably is for the best for now, hopefully you guys can revisit arma when arma 4 comes out whenever that is. 
200.gif

A very big thank you to all of the wonderful people on Altis/Malden, I've have been so lucky to meet and have a blast with. I will never forget all the people and all of the amazing people who has been with me all along. Thank you to all of the countless patients I have been so lucky to help and assist, it has been a pleasure serving you. This is not a goodbye, but see you soon. 

oie_M3gAoVlvXNHX.jpg

am concerned with my hours. But in all seriousness sad to see the RPUK ARMA is ending. was my first server and last server on arma i was apart of. Very sad to see it go but thank you to all thoses that made it happen. met a lot of people here and made some good mates along with help me with my social and communications problem's aswell.

Arma is where it all started for me, have amazing memories of it and friends were I still to this day speak to almost every day.

Goodbye Altis/Malden and not to forget Tanoa kek lmao (was pretty good ngl) 💖

Back