What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of an era

RIP Altis! 
200.gif

Malden-NHS.png

The NHS was founded on 14th February 2014 and has been an active neutral party on the server most of the time. But we would like to take this time to step out of that and give some thankyous out

We would like to thank the Police for working and supporting the NHS and giving us some added protection over the years in some of the more sticky situations.

We would like to thank Poseidon for working with us and starting the well known catchphrase…

We would like to thank the NHS members who have helped the civilians of Altis and Malden.

But none of the NHS would be possible without the players. We want to thank them for making the time and situations always interesting for us and we hope we did the same.

There have been ups and downs but generally we feel that the NHS has helped every single person that has attended the server at least once with their multitude of injuries and in some cases just strange incidents, Harry Potter cars, NASA space programme failed attempts and just plain stubbed toes.

Some statistics from our records:

Total medics: 2,627

Students: 967

First Aiders: 625

Paramedics: 846

Surgeons: 83

Doctors: 106

From the CMO’s:

NHS members new and old, it has been an absolute pleasure working alongside you all. We would like to give a special thanks to CST’s, MTO’s, App Team members, AVM’s and RIC’s for their professional and time committed work over the years, we wish you all the best for your future.

We would also like to thank the Staff team and Dev team for working with us to get new shiny things added, fixing problems and supporting decisions. 

Last but not least Management for putting their trust in us to run the NHS for the time we have done.

See you in the future,

CMO. Jeffrey, CMO. Phoenix & CMO. Joe Cracker

Well what a journey, from starting off with a few friends to being part of this community for 6+ years. I have loved playing on Arma including the swap over to Malden which was an amazing time despite the lack of numbers, I am gutted to see it go. I have met some great people through Arma and possibly made some enemies 😉 and sooo many good memories! 

Goodbye Arma 

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been a pleasure to play on the arma server, during the good and the bad times in this community! I've met so many people who'd I'd now honestly consider close friends now, who I tend to speak to day by day! Thanks to those who stuck by the server to the end, yall made it worth while and it's genuinely upsetting to say goodbye! However this isn't the end of the furry, I'll see yall on FiveM at some point ❤️

Never in my puff thought id see Altis Go but here it is in a bit See ya when Arma 4 is released Hopefully 

I firstly want to say, Thank you! Thank you for everything, Management, Staff, Devs, the players EVERYBODY. I have had so much fun on arma, its a shame that arma is dying, however with the (Not confirmed) Arma 4 maybe coming out, theres still a chance. I have grown up with this community on Arma, ive had my fan in every single faction and enjoyed to be with people. This unfortunately is the end to a great era of arma, and a new one is incoming! 

I am quite sad that due to some IRL stuff I couldn't (and can't) really be around the server's last moments.
I'd like to thank all the great people I've met on this community who made my time here so precious.
I've spent the a lot of my teenagehood on and off here - since I was 14 (past 6 years). This place has helped my confidence and my ability to express myself tremendously.

I've got a good old clip to make the ending a little sweeter:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've had some brilliant moments here - this place will always be my favourite gaming community.
Goodbye Altis!

200.gif

It was a pleasure being able to play on the Altis server from the time I joined back in 2016, so many memories made and good times had. Also a big thank you goes out to the Development team, both the past and present teams for putting in god knows how many hours in a mainly thankless task but still persisting through it to increase the longevity of Arma as much as possible over the years. Lets just hope that Arma 4 isn't too far round the corner and has the same capacity for Roleplay as Arma 3 had. 

Au revoir! 😔

Sad  to see the server go, I was here towards end of 2019 and didn't have high expectations other than to honestly be a lttle shit and troll, but after my first day I had a fucking laugh, the RP scenarious I got into just on my first day were amazing and I'll never forget them, I've made some amazing friends in this community that I will never forget and It has helped me learn things THat I didn't even know about myself, RIP Arma, I'll miss it for sure and all the stupid funny shit, Peace out, hopefully see ya'll on Arma 4

Experienced many things on RPUK, made friends, found love, got into a whole lot of weird situations and had my evenings filled with laughter. Thank you for all that.

Farewell RPUK, I will remember you as you were in your glory days and will surely think back of fondly. ❤️

It's been an absolute pleasure playing with everyone for the past 6/7 Years, This community has been an absolute delight with the arma server and I'm gonna miss it big time. But being one of the only inevitable it was bound to happen. It's been an amazing Journey, I myself won't be stepping to GTA RP but I'm definitely not going anywhere ❤️

I remember jumping on ArmA for the first time just after Christmas 2015, over the course of the next few years saw me join the police and somehow work my way to Chief Constable, making a lot of friends and a fair few critics too. At least I’m forever enshrined in the 7 years video 👀

Cheers to all those who made it possible.

One of the highlights for me has to be this

Doing that stream and the support we received was phenomenal. Hope to do another one sometime.

The NHS was founded on 14th February 2014 and has been an active neutral party on the server most of the time. But we would like to take this time to step out of that and give some thankyous out

We would like to thank the Police for working and supporting the NHS and giving us some added protection over the years in some of the more sticky situations.

We would like to thank Poseidon for working with us and starting the well known catchphrase…

We would like to thank the NHS members who have helped the civilians of Altis and Malden.

But none of the NHS would be possible without the players. We want to thank them for making the time and situations always interesting for us and we hope we did the same.

There have been ups and downs but generally we feel that the NHS has helped every single person that has attended the server at least once with their multitude of injuries and in some cases just strange incidents, Harry Potter cars, NASA space programme failed attempts and just plain stubbed toes.

Some statistics from our records:

Total medics: 2,627

Students: 967

First Aiders: 625

Paramedics: 846

Surgeons: 83

Doctors: 106

From the CMO’s:

NHS members new and old, it has been an absolute pleasure working alongside you all. We would like to give a special thanks to CST’s, MTO’s, App Team members, AVM’s and RIC’s for their professional and time committed work over the years, we wish you all the best for your future.

We would also like to thank the Staff team and Dev team for working with us to get new shiny things added, fixing problems and supporting decisions. 

Last but not least Management for putting their trust in us to run the NHS for the time we have done.

See you in the future,

CMO. Jeffrey, CMO. Phoenix & CMO. Joe Cracker
The last 198 days I've been a CST have been a pleasure, couldn't have asked for better faction leads & fellow CSTs to do it with, even if i wasnt the most active! 

Thanks to all app team members for being on the ball for so long, best of luck for whatever you all go on to do, whether it's on FiveM or Arma 4 

Some stats for the nerds:

5804 applications submitted (and that's only the ones we have logged)

136 application team members over the years

45.28% of applications were accepted

App Team member stats: 

xYccVS4.png

Thanks everyone.

And for one last time:

Kind Regards,

CST. Bob Wilkinson

NHS Recruitment Team

DViE6ve.png

@Roger Smith