What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of supreme leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whongcheng

Its time for supreme leader (Whongcheng) to go. I feel like this is not a roleplay server any more😢 Its all abouth shooting and killing people. There is not much to do for a real roleplayer. And Some people here are Just to report people. I had a lot of fun with a lot of people and I wana Thank u Guy's for that! You Guy's Where great!!! Maby one day we meet again. For the people Who wana stay in contact with me u can ad me on steam name is :Whongcheng. And also Thank u roleplay.co.uk for the great time I had. Big kisses from the supreme leader😘😘😘

Goodbye my friend 😢😩

Sad to see you go man! Thank you for the great RP. I Hope to see you soon again! #Supremeleader.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like this is not a roleplay server any more
1f622.png
Its all abouth shooting and killing people.
This makes me sad.... but you obviously haven't experienced other places... however if that's the direction we are heading then things need to change as the clue what this place is about is in the name!

Truly unfortunate. I have found your character to be rather interesting and you always seem to draw a crowd around you. You're always welcome to join us in the NHS when you feel the need, my friend.

the thing is that there is not much to do as a friendly roleplayer. the roleplay is based on robbing and killing. like you have the mayor but what can you do as mayor? the govermandbuilding is empty and whas i just miss is like friendly roleplay. like political roleplay ore somthing. ore that u can start youre own store, have a specail building for lawyers where people can hire them for a case, and ofcorse where is the noodle shop? :p :p i can talk a lot abouth this but i think u guys see the point here what i mean. 

the thing is that there is not much to do as a friendly roleplayer. the roleplay is based on robbing and killing. like you have the mayor but what can you do as mayor? the govermandbuilding is empty and whas i just miss is like friendly roleplay. like political roleplay ore somthing. ore that u can start youre own store, have a specail building for lawyers where people can hire them for a case, and ofcorse where is the noodle shop? :p :p i can talk a lot abouth this but i think u guys see the point here what i mean. 
Did you not find the NHS enough to your liking or did you find it limited in what you're capable of doing? I think we have nothing but our roleplay and our duties to perform, typically in a safe and friendly manner (it's very rare that we're involved in any of the nasty stuff that happens on the server) and as such the depth of the server really can be seen and you do get the best out of people (even if they are aggresive towards everyone else) when you meet them around the island. I fully understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea over a prolonged period and I appreciate that.

Did you not find the NHS enough to your liking or did you find it limited in what you're capable of doing? I think we have nothing but our roleplay and our duties to perform, typically in a safe and friendly manner (it's very rare that we're involved in any of the nasty stuff that happens on the server) and as such the depth of the server really can be seen and you do get the best out of people (even if they are aggresive towards everyone else) when you meet them around the island. I fully understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea over a prolonged period and I appreciate that.
ofcorse i like the NHS . but thats based on helping people but i look for more friendly roleplay i like to do difrent things but there is not much to do than robbing ore killing.  and yes you have the police but thats also a bit based on gun fights ore hostile rp

ofcorse i like the NHS . but thats based on helping people but i look for more friendly roleplay i like to do difrent things but there is not much to do than robbing ore killing.  and yes you have the police but thats also a bit based on gun fights ore hostile rp
I fully understand what you mean. The police are essentially another gang (a very well run one, I might add) which is in no way a derogatory comment towards them or their staff. Hopefully as you suggested more option can become available that would support and allow for greater scenarios around the island as time progresses. :)

Gorgel sad now. I was hoping we would have 10-20 Wong Chengs after a while, but unforntunately we lost the only one:/. You were such a good addition to the server and such a generally great guy, even teaching new people the ways of RP!. I hope someone will take your place as the Great Leader and keep up the good work. But most hopefully you will be back soon:) 

I feel ya bud most places have gone downhill people don't want to rp anymore, and we don't have the modded stuff to make NHS super interesting, or the cop freedom for creative punishment and corruption.

Have a Good One; Supreme Leader; ill miss the trouble you caused me in times in kavala square:) Really sad to see a great roleplayer go:(

NOOO!! What about our beautiful life we were having together? You can’t just abandon that... my beautiful wife i need you around the island, doing your great and amazing job! My beautiful wife iam not ready to loose you yet! It’s too soon!

You have no idea how sad it is to read this... ☹️

You are one of the few that I actually RP'ing with simply because you make such an effort.  I'm hoping you will not be gone for too long, and the "master plan" for total domination high quality RP gets the attention it deserves.

Keep in touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back