What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Hospital Gown Predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter H

So i've landed in quite the predicament, I can't really get out of it because I'm poor... So let me explain.

I was chased by a gangster who wanted me for a hostage scenario but I wasnt talking nice nor was a willing to speak to them, So they killed me dumped me in a garage and let me bleed for 30 minutes til someone came and noticed me who then took me to the hospital.

After getting fixed up by a nurse I was set free back on the streets but without my clothes... Just a hospital gown. Problem is I have no money to change back to the clothes I had before this situtation, I don't even have the clothes saved which makes it even more difficult getting my clothes back.

Now so my solutions to this situation would be to bump up the welfare check to 500£ an hour which would solve most newbie's problems getting around town and getting clothes

or Lowering the clothes store price to 100£ instead so make it easier to just grab a clothes change from a gown.

or make a list of preset clothing that are almost free and is in the clothes store clostest to the hospital or actually IN the hospital.

or I've thought about the option for the hospital to have it's own clothes revert. after being helped by a nurse I should be able to go too a room where I can get my clothes back.

But please make the Unemployed Welfare Check 500£... It would help starters and in general players that don't have money be able to help themselfes easier.

But what would the cons be of making the werlfare so high? please tell me.

By the time this is uploaded I still don't have anything other than a Hospital Gown. And my character has only 300£ not enough for a clothes change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a job or roleplay someone who is jobless and try make money that way. 

Just upping the welfare check will mean all other jobs payments will need to be raised to match raise in price. 

There is multiple ways to make money if needs be just have to explore! 

Get a job or roleplay someone who is jobless and try make money that way. 

Just upping the welfare check will mean all other jobs payments will need to be raised to match raise in price. 

There is multiple ways to make money if needs be just have to explore! 
But It's really difficult to do anything without getting shasmed for it. Because I have a Hospital Gown on me.
Also I made a few more Suggestions in this post.

Not gonna up/downvote yet, but this is an interesting discussion imo. The welfare check is really only noticed by newer players on the server. The existing ones are used to it and basically ignores em completely xD. The economy of the server is very much inflated and welfare checks basically helps no one at all. We could potentially increase the welfare check to help people and make it easier, but at the same time its completely negligible and actually a privilege.If you remove the welfare check system from the server, no one would really notice it. There are loads of ways to get money on the server, but the easiest thing to do when you're new and broke is to talk to people. You'd have to be creative, like asking someone to lend 500 for a clothes change. Im sure some people would help you out. Or maybe you get kidnapped the moment you ask that from someone, and tortured. Well, its an RP server where you need to roleplay and talk to people.

I've been on the server for quite a long time and I know how to get money if I ever had 0 pounds in my bank or inventory. With that being said, i'm sure asking around for help would change your situation. Obviously the easy way out of your predicament is increasing the welfare check. But really its more fun if you get to roleplay and act it all out 😉

But It's really difficult to do anything without getting shasmed for it. Because I have a Hospital Gown on me.
Also I made a few more Suggestions in this post.
Is it really that difficult to get a car and do 2/3 takeaway delivery's for abit of cash? 

bump up the welfare check to 500£
would mean every other paycheck should also be bumped 250%.

that means me as a CI in police that gets 460 would recieve(i may be wrong, feel free to correct me) £11,500, which does seem a bit overkill.

food deliveries are free, and i'm almost sure you can borrow a car for free(or cheap) if not, steal one

would mean every other paycheck should also be bumped 250%.

that means me as a CI in police that gets 460 would recieve(i may be wrong, feel free to correct me) £11,500, which does seem a bit overkill.

food deliveries are free, and i'm almost sure you can borrow a car for free(or cheap) if not, steal one
But still... without money you can't change from the hospital gown what so ever. I made few more suggestions though and the best one I can think of is the in hospital clothing preset.

For example a kiosk where you could paay 20 bucks for a pair of pants and a t-shirt so you don't have to walk around with a gown.

You can always take the  gown out, if that anoyes you this much. No one cares about clothing anyway.. it is winter and you see people in t-shirt and topless.

There are ways of saving outfits without the need of a house. And getting your outfit back after a visit to pillbox costs you nothing.

Imo, there is no need to change the welfare check, even by just being clocked in as something you get more money. Also there are a lot of ways you can get money without spending money.

-1 from me

Problem is I have no money to change back to the clothes I had before this situtation, I don't even have the clothes saved which makes it even more difficult getting my clothes back.
As Bobinz said above it doesn't cost any money to "restore saved clothing" from a clothes shop after going to hospital.

You can always take the  gown out, if that anoyes you this much. No one cares about clothing anyway.. it is winter and you see people in t-shirt and topless.

There are ways of saving outfits without the need of a house. And getting your outfit back after a visit to pillbox costs you nothing.

Imo, there is no need to change the welfare check, even by just being clocked in as something you get more money. Also there are a lot of ways you can get money without spending money.

-1 from me

As Bobinz said above it doesn't cost any money to "restore saved clothing" from a clothes shop after going to hospital.
That was actually the first thing I tried to do after leaving the hospital but it didn't work, but there is no obvious ways to save clothing either.

Perhaps you didn't read that I was suggesting more than just the welfare check but I am more suggestion a workaround for this problem where you don't have money to change from the gown.

That was actually the first thing I tried to do after leaving the hospital but it didn't work, but there is no obvious ways to save clothing either.

Perhaps you didn't read that I was suggesting more than just the welfare check but I am more suggestion a workaround for this problem where you don't have money to change from the gown.
The only occasion where it may not work is if you get downed two times in a row without restoring your previous clothing in between.

-1, you are trying to suggest that somebody who is unemployed and from what you have said, cant be arsed to get a job, should recieve more than a police officer, or NHS?

-1, you are trying to suggest that somebody who is unemployed and from what you have said, cant be arsed to get a job, should recieve more than a police officer, or NHS?
would just mean all other paychecks should be x25 with the calculation he's done

i'll get a solid 11k each time 😏 might aswell screw over the economy a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back