What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Invasion Of Oreokastro

We are the defending team, we are required to have 8 members
1f44d.png
You signed up with six. Would be the same to sign up as a solo and then go "more will come soon" 😂

You signed up with six. Would be the same to sign up as a solo and then go "more will come soon" 
1f602.png
Yeah no shit lol. Just posting it up now as alfred wants at least a few police listed already. Not many police are up for it as it is SMG only. Making drama xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a second! I haven't agreed to anything and I am not participating in the event.
The danish thats in our gang obsly

​

1. I have heard great things about some of the groups on this island and teams will only be 4 men strong and must use there gang initials in their names. Multiple gang teams may be entered they will have to use different initials. 

So you want teams to change their ingame names with the same tag? Does this needs to be in brackets or what?

IB Team (New Team) (IB 2)

'RiCh'

Wano

alex_chicken02

Wrigh

I take it cops can only use SMGs as well
Yes, police can only us SMGs.

So you want teams to change their ingame names with the same tag? Does this needs to be in brackets or what?
IE  OG1  OG2  IB1.  Can be in brackets or not. Just want to make it very clear for who very is watching via the Cam.

Just a Reminder for all. 

Their will be a quick meeting at 19:30 server time at Airport to remind people of what is expected and to ask any random questions they still might have.

We only require Team Leaders to attend but all are welcome to come.

This will be on server 2 and the event will also be on server 2.

Another IB Team (IB 3)

jamesjsm (Strix)

TCK Phoenix 

Drekenooit

CiskalV

Back