What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Invasion Of Oreokastro

GANG NAME  RIP TCK

LEADER SALV

FOOT SOLDIER HAMMAH

FOOT SOLDIER REISS

FOOT SOLDIER DOBBS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for everyone.

So, We of The Lost Cause are happy to announce that after a Valiant defense from the Altis Police Force.  That Oreokastro is now under the control of The Lost Cause. We will use this as our base of Operation. We are very grateful for all gangs that managed to attend and removed the Police protection from this area.  We will be making use of this land.
The winning Team was 
OG Dream Team:@Vlad Vagin - Leaderino@Cool@Sgt.SlickRick@NimmerN
With @NimmerN being the last man standing.
the Leader of the OG Dream Team will be receiving the £10,000,000 as soon as possible.

We will be releasing a new money earning opportunities in the coming days. Stay tuned to make some fast cash.

Well the event was a great success. Many teams entered and there were some interesting encounters.  Was also great to hear the amount of banter going on at the Castle after people were Downed/Revived.

Firstly. I would like to thank all the Staff members who came to help the event run smoothly. 

Secondly goes to Police Force under control of @TheRealJackM. For taking on the impossible task of defending the town and thinning out the hordes of advancing rebels. As a reward all the police who took part will get a days holiday to recover. @SI Wolfy, @Fergus the Hostage @Ali Barber, @INS Stephen Allen, @Ant Arni, @Niall125, @SI pZz, @SnakehutThank you @CC Aiden for granting it.

Finally, The biggest thank you goes to all the rebels who attended. I really do hope you enjoyed the event, a bit of planning went into this to make it work as best it could.   I hope to see you all back at the next one. As it is only you all getting involved that actually makes it all work.

If you wish to watch the event https://www.twitch.tv/videos/234863214 is the link to the whole thing.

Regards

Alfred and @Stavik

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for everyone.

So, We of The Lost Cause are happy to announce that after a Valiant defense from the Altis Police Force.  That Oreokastro is now under the control of The Lost Cause. We will use this as our base of Operation. We are very grateful for all gangs that managed to attend and removed the Police protection from this area.  We will be making use of this land.
The winning Team was 
OG Dream Team:@Vlad Vagin - Leaderino@Cool@Sgt.SlickRick@NimmerN
With @NimmerN being the last man standing.
the Leader of the OG Dream Team will be receiving the £10,000,000 as soon as possible.

We will be releasing a new money earning opportunities in the coming days. Stay tuned to make some fast cash.

Well the event was a great success. Many teams entered and there were some interesting encounters.  Was also great to hear the amount of banter going on at the Castle after people were Downed/Revived.

Firstly. I would like to thank all the Staff members who came to help the event run smoothly. 

Secondly goes to Police Force under control of @TheRealJackM. For taking on the impossible task of defending the town and thinning out the hordes of advancing rebels. As a reward all the police who took part will get a days holiday to recover. @SI Wolfy, @Fergus the Hostage @Ali Barber, @INS Stephen Allen, @Ant Arni, @Niall125, @SI pZz, @SnakehutThank you @CC Aiden for granting it.

Finally, The biggest thank you goes to all the rebels who attended. I really do hope you enjoyed the event, a bit of planning went into this to make it work as best it could.   I hope to see you all back at the next one. As it is only you all getting involved that actually makes it all work.

If you wish to watch the event https://www.twitch.tv/videos/234863214 is the link to the whole thing.

Regards

Alfred and @Stavik
really fun event, made even better by the fact that even after we died there was still lots of stuff to do!

Also a reminder of how fun fights without long-range scopes and fatty gats would be, and without suppressors in most  cases!

Well done :)

Back