What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The metagame at its finest by police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a conspiracy

hkftiQq.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a cop in GZ and out of nowhere he asks me for my name.. and i sais "kevin" and he was like ; youre looking more michael then kevin van you explain that?... so i got in my vehicle and drove off...and he yelled : why are you running awayyyy??!!

Imo..nametags should always be off.. only use tilde for reporting players etc. I hate it when people come up to me like; yoooo michael wassup?... while i didnt even speak to him.. quite the same thing in this story if im correct?
Please bring this up on the PCC. And with evidence you probably dont have.

Rebels vs. Police / Police vs. Rebels argument!

dead-horse.gif

Please bring this up on the PCC. And with evidence you probably dont have.
not sure.. im at work so cant check it.. but think i dont have it either.. sounded like a foreign player (indian accent or so).. and i dont mind so much tho..its just that i hate metagaming

not sure.. im at work so cant check it.. but think i dont have it either.. sounded like a foreign player (indian accent or so).. and i dont mind so much tho..its just that i hate metagaming
Well dont bring it up if you dont have proof...

Seriously can we all stop there are 24 replies and only about 3 that are actually in regards to the post

Nobody entered the house.

You can see on the map that fake Remix (Meow) arrived at the house after me so my recording shows nobody entered the house.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You are accusing Police at this point in time. Bacck up your word.
never mind..its a game man.. and yes police did that to me once..."once"... im not even giving comments again in this post cause its going nowhere for me.

in regards to remix you claim to have never logged on so I'm starting some sort of conspiracy, I did not say that you most definitely had been in the game but I made the assumption that you were based off of the video above where if you look around the 12 second mark it seemed like someone was exiting the house, sorry for being a police officer and using deductive reasoning, also the only way to know you weren't in game is to metagame, so you want me to prevent my "metgaming" by metagaming

basically you are allowed to metagame if you do not use it to your advantage, theres no rule about being curious, as I said we thought that there was a glitch that wasn't letting us raid the house and one of our officers had looked on the stats page and found that it was actually meow...

basically you are allowed to metagame if you do not use it to your advantage, theres no rule about being curious, as I said we thought that there was a glitch that wasn't letting us raid the house and one of our officers had looked on the stats page and found that it was actually meow...
going on altis life now and going have a cool time with metagaming

But why did you let me go and restrain Remix when I was the one you saw run out at the 12 second mark of your video?

Here is me dealing with Remix well within RP, and then letting him go, I will no longer be posting on this thread because of how cluttered it is, unless I need to directly respond to someone

Stee I couldn't tell who it was, I assume you all had the keys, seeing as we were under the assumption that you could've all been involved with the HM, we are police we have to work off assumption a lot of the time.

I wasn't there but would like to say; who needs to fight when you've got a chimpanzee riding on a segway? 

That is powergaming.

This will be my last post.

Byebye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back