What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The metagame at its finest by police

Status
Not open for further replies.
basically you are allowed to metagame if you do not use it to your advantage, theres no rule about being curious, as I said we thought that there was a glitch that wasn't letting us raid the house and one of our officers had looked on the stats page and found that it was actually meow...
all hail the metagaming rule wich is allowed now <3 :Cool:

1 its a game.

2 your supposed to have fun.

3 if you get this upset about it that people must post popcorn images, its time to take a break.

4 Cant we all be Friends? (Who Have Great Banter)

5 Have A Pleasant Day.

:Cool: LOL! :Cool:

Could we get some forum moderating up in this hell hole please!

please stop the fighting it's making the forums look messy, as for the thread/poster he has every right to show this video to the community if he deems it necessary.

That's because when we try to RP we get out with 1 gold bar. gg And the police always shut us down when we try and rp.
Lol, yesterday you guys got 90 goldbars out of a roleplay bankop. Get your facts straight. 

Can I please ask as a long term member of this community for everyone to calm their tits?

There will always be drama and there's no way to stop that in the forseeable future, but what we can do is stop throwing petrol over the fire!

So how about we all just calm down, Meow can go to the PCC if he decides to and we can just leave this topic to die, shall we?

Lemmen

This has been a very interesting topic to read during my morning shit, thanks  :poo:

My morning bowl of Cheerios has been ruined. Thank you.

I just have to say how disgusting the attitude has been on this forum topic.

Using the rules page here....

Altis Life UK is a serious roleplay community
There's nothing serious about any of this, this was obviously to stir shit up. You knew you were followed, I spectated the whole bank job, even you running up the Hill brat towards SGT Ram.. and then storing it less than 5 mins before restart is shit when the owner doesn't come back on... It breaks the realism, but alas, it's not really in the rules...

things are much different here and very much focused around RP rather than combat.
Given the amount of "no negotiations" lately, I'm starting to wonder if we should start enforcing the above line....

An adult community 
Look at this thread.... The trolling, "illuminati confirmed" "shit smilies", look at the opening video, the trolling... Heck, I even hear someone demanding to kill, they should just leave and not come back at all. It was intentionally initiated that one of you would change name to Remix, and that's just trouble in itself.

And then even to the police "I'm just taking that key off you".... really, and what good will that do? you still won't get in the house... 

All of you should take a long look at this thread and hang your heads in shame. What a load of crap.

SORT YOURSELVES OUT! If you can't play nice, then please don't play at all.

I think some head banging needs to be done after reading this. The word "toxic" came to my head so many times while reading some of the comments here. Its fortunate for some in this thread that I am not around because you would defo be getting a peice of my mind.

I just want to add my thoughts on this, i did not see 100% of the replies, but then again i saw more than i wanted.

Clearly this is not meant to be a banter video, the way is was worded and shown implies you were not happy with the situation, but that's why we have a complain department.

This is not a report either, which makes me think the only objective here is to shame the whole police force, again that's my opinion.

I'm going through a lot at the moment in my life, plus the whole trip to London which is taking off me all the time i have, but i will go through this topic when i'm back, and give out warning points as needed, because some people don't give any proper input, and the word toxic is written all over it. This is not banter, this is the typical rebel vs cop scenario and like Willis King said, this is a game and it's meant to have fun, rules are a layer to protect us from heads on rule breakers.

Before taking the time to do this kind of posts, take the time instead to see if they were recommended previously (it means something if they did) or that they were not just following orders, it can be chaotic on operations as you know.

This has to be an adult community, and we should behave like one.

Again, this was purely a toxic post in my opinion, there's several ways to work out problems and you decided to do this.. which was handy to see all the other toxic personalities out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back