What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Plebs Mansion

The HMS is by far the best base in Altis and worth it.
1st its way to open 
2nd if people trying to break in get on the ship and are set up its very hard to get down there and get a good spot without getting shot

P.S you have nothing in there last time i broke in

Oi, keep the noise down, there's a mansion for sale 'ere!

I bid

£2.76 that I found down the back of the sofa, a half eaten snickers and a mint cornetto

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi, keep the noise down, there's a mansion for sale 'ere!

I bid

£2.76 that I found down the back of the sofa, a half eaten snickers and a mint cornetto
I wouldn't bid all you own if I was you

Dear buyers,

I would not bid anything for this Pleb Mansion because our little friend here scammed me and my group for £35 Million when we were about to trade for the property. If you do continue with this trade, check 'Stavik & Matt's 3rd party' post. Our dear Slav here scams folks. It is said at the shouted post. It is rare to regain your money from this, just a reminder. I was dumb enough to continue this trade, don't follow in my footsteps, lads! This Mansion is NOT plebtastic enough!

Dear buyers,

I would not bid anything for this Pleb Mansion because our little friend here scammed me and my group for £35 Million when we were about to trade for the property. If you do continue with this trade, check 'Stavik & Matt's 3rd party' post. Our dear Slav here scams folks. It is said at the shouted post. It is rare to regain your money from this, just a reminder. I was dumb enough to continue this trade, don't follow in my footsteps, lads! This Mansion is NOT plebtastic enough!
Dear me, it’s not our fault you put down a 35m deposit and lost the keys! We only had one pair..

Dear me, it’s not our fault you put down a 35m deposit and lost the keys! We only had one pair..
Dear Sir,

We did not even see the keys. Also knowing there was only one pair, why still sell a Mansion without Keys? Said to leave the property after we did deposit the amount? Feel free to explain that 🙂

Dear Sir,

We did not even see the keys. Also knowing there was only one pair, why still sell a Mansion without Keys? Said to leave the property after we did deposit the amount? Feel free to explain that 🙂
Eh... are you sure that was me? Because I've literally only spoke to Naylor and Roberts who seemed genuine about buying the mansion and this was like a 3 weeks ago.

Eh... are you sure that was me? Because I've literally only spoke to Naylor and Roberts who seemed genuine about buying the mansion and this was like a 3 weeks ago.
I am 100% sure that it was you. You stated to be Salv aka Steve The Electrician. You died whilst trying to show us the property within the first 5 minutes. I dragged you towards the front gates. You cannot fool me here, I know your business now. We did transfer the payment for this Mansion, along with the private jail inside, the sofa, the first floor, etc. You did even state there would be a safety bunker underground the Mansion which is only accessable through the backgarden stairs towards the Airpad Garage. Oops, did I say to much? 🙂

I am 100% sure that it was you. You stated to be Salv aka Steve The Electrician. You died whilst trying to show us the property within the first 5 minutes. I dragged you towards the front gates. You cannot fool me here, I know your business now. We did transfer the payment for this Mansion, along with the private jail inside, the sofa, the first floor, etc. You did even state there would be a safety bunker underground the Mansion which is only accessable through the backgarden stairs towards the Airpad Garage. Oops, did I say to much? 🙂
I have literally not been in town for like 2 month. I've been on a work trip to Alaska 🤨

No comment 

Back