What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Plebs Mansion

Guys give it up. I've tried to buy the mansion with my group of guys 1,5 years ago. They were still owning the property. They still have it, no 000,1% they would sell it. I'm gonna be a salty dude rn and say that they just want the views and comments on this post. What do you expect from Plebs...

seems so these guys want to facepalmed me. PLEASE anyone who is interested in buying this property. look somewhere else, as these guys are known to scam people. DO NOT BUY. they've told me there into selling properly now, as an officer of the law I call bullshit. when these guys are found they will be dealt with 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we remember you, you were told to leave the property as you were trespassing on private property and your WANNABE gang tried to scam us with 35mill of printed stacked cash so we had to confiscate the money and turn it in to the Altis police.

seems so these guys want to facepalmed me. PLEASE anyone who is interested in buying this property. look somewhere else, as these guys are known to scam people. DO NOT BUY. they've told me there into selling properly now, as an officer of the law I call bullshit. when these guys are found they will be dealt with 
+1 i can confirm salv is a known scammer!

thats what you get for face palming my shit salv you scammer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back