What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The state of RP 2021

I feel like too many times gangs come across each other it’s war for petty reasons. I am against ‘wars’ in the style they are currently. An endless cycle of kidnap/shoot/dump until one gang pays millions and posts a tweedle apology. This makes zero sense, you would not see gang members anywhere in the world posting about a loss online nor would they pay to make it end.

The hostility and violence should come about only on turfs, a gangs home ground that they feel they own such as ballas shouldn’t be using marabuntas shop unless disguised since they could be killed for being in another gangs turf repping the wrong colours. It shouldn’t need to be actively seeking out violence to be a gang, just don’t step in another gangs territory in your own colours without expecting to be murdered for it. This would make the marked areas of the map make sense, so I as a grove member would have to go out of my way to avoid driving or walking through another gangs turf while identifiable as a grove member. Other areas are not controlled by gangs so should be free to go in or out of colours. You shouldn’t see whole gangs showing up to other gangs safe houses to hangout, they are your competitors and rivals. If you like each other that much you should merge/join that gang.

I heavily dislike how often and easy people are to rob, this is not helped by the NVL rule which essentially feels like whoever already has a weapon out wins. I could be in a group of 2 with knives and go and rob someone with a gun worth over 200k and they just have to hand it over, this makes no sense to me as in that situation you would rightfully go for your gun to protect yourself. 

Now onto the ‘dumping’ this imo is the stupidest thing on the server which causes a lot of saltiness. If you are in a gang war why would you want someone to lose their memory of who killed them when you are going to plaster it all over tweedle anyway? You don’t it’s purely to make sure they lose their items which is petty and leaves people not wanting to get involved in the RP as things are so expensive they don’t want to grind money to continuously lose and rebuy items. Stop dumping without good reason (I.e cops gaining intelligence, not wanting them to remember so it can’t start a war with another gang etc.)

Overall I think the server has just become all about violence and who can get the most headshots. This includes cops, it’s not very encouraging that police brag how many people they ‘downed’ when that should be their last option and avoided wherever possible. They should be there to protect people not play TDM in a cop uniform. 

*End of waffling* 

Overall I think the server has just become all about violence and who can get the most headshots. This includes cops, it’s not very encouraging that police brag how many people they ‘downed’ when that should be their last option and avoided wherever possible. They should be there to protect people not play TDM in a cop uniform.
In regards to this, I think dumping someone after you've just killed them with the pure intention that they lose their items would fall under this rule - (G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay.

Pretty sure a Ballas member was banned for it once they dumped an Apostle who was already downed.

Last edited by a moderator:
To add to the above point I've experienced this dumb mentality myself very recently. I was approached by 2 guys and held up at a petrol station. They asked me if I needed a lift then hopped out the car to rob me

After being untied I went to walk away and called out their plate as the car was not exactly inconspicuous. It was intended as a hint to say maybe dont use that car. 

The response was to shoot me and drive me up to a place to dump me. I crashed en route and when I logged back in I told em. They claim they were taking me to hospital but if true why take me all the way to paleto, they headed up the western highway.....

In addition they took 4 grand and 50 bags of weed. Not exactly something I'm gonna run to the cops and report so why dump.... just shit rp i think.

Back