What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

the time has come for Nazgul to leave for Mordor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
hello guys

well the time has come for me to leave the island 

time has been fun, funny and some times just damn strange yes I'm looking at you hobo cult

in the time ive been in the server since 2016 taking about a year break in i think 2017 i came back and joined a gang called CIA (combined in arms) where i meant some nice guys who i speak to still today but my time in here during 2018-2020 has been a blast with me being in Poseidon, Police and NHS and i cant thank those enough who lead and supported me through all the scenarios that i went through even when there was nothing on the hand book for it

some shout out to those people @Nalurah @Azamaino telling of that accident XD @Rizbest MTO the NHS has and best teacher,  @Nucleargreat Capo and great guy to be with on a Poseidon patrol, @GeneralVZmad lad who the student becomes the master but always remember that I taught you XD, @Roger Smiththankyou for having me in the NHS application team @Brandon Pigeoni will never forget our Poseidon and police partnership and conflict but thankyou for having me in RTU , those of relic I don't know your odd kindness to me for my early time in the police but I wish you the best for your gang and last but not least @Samanthai will still try to sound more enthusiastic even though its probs my mic but thankyou for your time of teaching me

@Wilco thankyou for changing my name to Nazgul or I'm gonna scream it will definitely be remembered 

to all that are part of the RPUK Altis life community thankyou for making it a great place to role play and experience.

here i will post some highlights of my time on the server:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i will always remember this last video for the Memes

might pop a update of how things are going on my profile

but to all those reading this i wish you the best in life and wish you all well and stay safe during these times

kind regards 

Nazgul 

witch king of Angmar

You were always such a pleasure to be around, Nazgul - You'll be welcome back to the community at any point. Stay safe and make sure you take care of yourself! ❤️ 

Take care Nazgul! 👋

Damn Nazgul, sorry to see you leave completely. As others have said you'll be welcome back to the NHS any time and more than welcome to join App Team again in the future! Always a pleasure to talk to and be around! Good Luck with your next adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back