What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Untold Story [MOVIE]

Ivhan Petrov

Unlinked
Dear community people,

We have been working on this short movie for a while now, took a break due to the holidays. But we finally finished it!

Spoiler alert: We got the lead singer of the Altis Police Band to sing the intro song for us, so special thanks to @DCC LONG BEARD for his singing!

I would like to thank: @CSI Gremlin @SI Shepherd @putjeschepper5000 aka whongcheng , @Rapper Sjors @Antwan Burnfield @Drex @CI Greenhalgh 4439 @CI Arrow @Bob Wilkinson

For their work and time! Enjoy the video and let us know what you think of it!

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any harm that the overwhelming amount of cringe is going to do to you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Like and subscribe for more!

Request your project HERE

- Ivhan

The Altis Film Company

Yeah lets go. This was fucking good man i liked helping you whith the video ♥ Rapper Sjors

This was fucking amazing cant wait to see more great job 👍 

Top class mate! Great story, great acting, and great editing.  Nice to finally see the final product 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply amazing. The song at the start... Wow. @DCC LONG BEARD Phenomenal voice on you! 

Cracking story, music throughout and acting by all involved! Loved it completely! ❤️

Cherry on the top of the cake was the Line of Duty music in the credits! Chills @CI Ivhan! Simply incredible!

This is amazing, shit man, you should work for fucking Hollywood with that acting.

@CI Ivhan well done! what a story ;o i got so dragged in the story. 
cant wait to see next ! Everyone who helped this realise well done! 

Back