What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Warrior's ultimate act is to lay down his sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Goodbye till the Other side Soldier,Stay safe out there,There world isnt safe for boys in blue.

@ThesoldierThanks for all the hard work you have put into the server, unban appeals and everything else. I hope you have enjoyed your time on the server, and we will for sure miss you. Enjoy your new life and enjoy your time as Police. 
Have a great time!

raw

@Thesoldier Will Miss Ya 😭 Buddy Well You Right Real Life And Ofcourse Family Is Above EveryThing Wish Ya The Best Of Luck And Good Job  Well  Good Luck Out There And Take Care :) 😁 

Well To Be Hones Im Bad At Saying Stuff And Wishing Stuff xD But Good Luck and I Am And More Tons Of People Will Miss Ya Buddy Stay Safe :)

Sorry to see you go bud! Only spoke to you a few times, but you were a good member to this community, but no matter what, real life comes first - good luck with the new baby and hopefully see you back some day! 👍

@Thesoldier- I am very sad that you are leaving now , bit i am glad you are doing this for your family. I wish you the best of luck with your family and want too thanks you for all the effort you have put into this community.

It was fun playing with you in the police and UNMC, so i wish you the best and come back soon :)

@Thesoldier 

I would like to thank you for the Sword you hold all this time. Sharpened and strong was the metal, lovely and kind was the man that hold it. 

I wish you, your wife and your child the best of luck. 

Soldier! you can leave the battle but you will never leave the war! ( the community will always stay with you )

Good luck and thank you. 

Excalibur-Stone.jpg

We keep your Sword save until you return.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems this warrior has not laid down his sword at all. Shame. 

For the record due to recent events, my retirement was postponed because just for clarification I am not leaving the community to join Adster and Neo's community. 
Quoting for future reference. 

Just shows doesn't it how you give people an opportunity on this community and then when they leave they have to cause a shit storm! If you are going to leave just leave and don't cause drama on your way out because we don't care! 😡 

Just shows doesn't it how you give people an opportunity on this community and then when they leave they have to cause a shit storm! If you are going to leave just leave and don't cause drama on your way out because we don't care! 
1f621.png

Considering how much work he's put into the community, find this a bit ridiculous just because he's decided to join another community. 

Considering how much work he's put into the community, find this a bit ridiculous just because he's decided to join another community. 
I have no issue with it at all. I just prefer honesty and this is the second time someone has left without the balls to say the real reasons. No need to make up an elaborate story. 

Sorry Kieran but I'm with Mike on this. TheSoldier left peacefully and after leaving he changed his mind and kept his role with another community. What he does is up to him, no one else. Sure he told a white lie but who doesn't?!

Just shows doesn't it how you give people an opportunity on this community and then when they leave they have to cause a shit storm! If you are going to leave just leave and don't cause drama on your way out because we don't care! 
1f621.png

His choice to do what he wants tbh

May I just add that he came to that community to apploigise and so he did but Neo convinced him to play a little every now and then. But this is only from what I've seen on posts and such :)

Just FYI I don't think he caused a shit storm and I disagree that he caused drama I just hate the lack of honesty. 
@Vladic KaI just saw this now, I'm sorry if you feel that way, I would however like to clear the air.

I had planned on leaving staff about 2 weeks before all the "drama" had taken place, and even mentioned it to Ciaran in our little whatsapp group because well real life caught up with me not sure if you remember or didn't see it. As far as other communities go, I'll say this, I've defended RPUK since day 1 and still defend this community from the occasional naysayer now. I turned down a internet friend or two multiple times until he finally said "I don't care if you never come on, but can you help us train some people who haven't done it." I lost interest in ArmA all together in August with other videogames because well real life caught up with me. (working 40-60 hours a week + infant doesn't help) If you want honesty, I wrote a google doc guide book and give advice to other players administrating on a part time basis because I just want to help. I've never had any beef with anyone here, and didn't have any beef or drama with any of the volunteers here.

If you think I'm some dirty traitor, you are entitled to your opinion and I'll respect it, but I don't believe I was being dishonest. In truth I'm lucky between overtime and raising our infant if I can play on the PC for once a day.

Unfortunately because of how busy this community is, I've always said it's a full time job. I felt it was unfair taking a spot that could be filled by someone else willing to devote their full time to it, plus doing some of the forum work did get tiresome at points, so I give you props and credit for doing it for 2+ years. Unfortunately 1 year was enough for me.

I will be planning on trying to get on sometime with RPUK and hold a trivia event to give away some money and other goodies I've collected over the year!

But for now I wish you and everyone else godspeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back