What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This kind of roleplay should be against the rules.

The problem lies with that certain gangs have completely lost the respect for the police and now do as they please. Sadly some officers let them walk around Kavala with illegal weapons in their hands (not talking about Aegis who apparantly got some deal with the police, unless Im misinformed). Ofc if a gang has 20+ members online at the same time on the same server they will own it.

From a rp perspective its a catastrophe that they so blantantly can ignore the normal rules (not server law) and get away with it because the police "has to value their lives at all cost".
The problem is if we as police try and confiscate the weapons or restrain them we get the same old

"if you don't let me go in 5 seconds" or "we have x amount of snipers let me go or else"

Certain gangs just roll into kavala like an army without any intention of rping only wanting gunplay.

Example of this was the other day gang rolls in a hemmt and tempest parks right outside the drug dealer, multiple armed men jump out selling drugs like they were selling candy along with the hunter full of their backup beeping, trolling and baiting the few cops that were there.

I even tried to rp with them asking them to put their guns away and ask them what they were doing and ofc the same old shit rp, ended up in a huge shootout all officers dead.

It's just the norm in Kavala to expect this which is a sad day tbh.

The problem lies with that certain gangs have completely lost the respect for the police and now do as they please. Sadly some officers let them walk around Kavala with illegal weapons in their hands (not talking about Aegis who apparantly got some deal with the police, unless Im misinformed). Ofc if a gang has 20+ members online at the same time on the same server they will own it.

From a rp perspective its a catastrophe that they so blantantly can ignore the normal rules (not server law) and get away with it because the police "has to value their lives at all cost".
I agree with this 100%.

To note, AEGIS do not have any deal with the police and carrying weapons is just as illegal for us than the next guy. We also don't carry weapons around in public (especially kavala) unless our lives / civilian lives are in serious threat and the police are unable to control it.

That being said, many police officers respect what we do and often let us off with a pass if we come to them with manslaughter bounties or they witness us kill someone in self defense which we are very grateful for. It's true that we always send in negotiators when needed and we only shoot when absolutely necessary, but unfortunately too many people shoot back.

Besides, it's much more fun rolling up to a police station with an offroad full of wanted criminals all handcuffed <3

The problem is if we as police try and confiscate the weapons or restrain them we get the same old

"if you don't let me go in 5 seconds" or "we have x amount of snipers let me go or else"

Certain gangs just roll into kavala like an army without any intention of rping only wanting gunplay.

Example of this was the other day gang rolls in a hemmt and tempest parks right outside the drug dealer, multiple armed men jump out selling drugs like they were selling candy along with the hunter full of their backup beeping, trolling and baiting the few cops that were there.

I even tried to rp with them asking them to put their guns away and ask them what they were doing and ofc the same old shit rp, ended up in a huge shootout all officers dead.

But I just don't see how you can expect us to come quietly all the time?

If a rebel is caught and sent to jail, that's about 200k lost from the gun and equipment. If a cop is killed? £0.

What I can't understand is this. If a PC see's 'multiple armed men' at the drug dealer, you know dam right that they aren't going to give themselves up and loose 800k of weed + 200k of weapons... Would you want to? So don't just start restraining people there and then. We will only open fire if you fire first (or arrest someone) so you either need to back off a bit and call some backup or even let us go.

At the moment a lot of police seem to be moaning at gangs when they do drug runs, when they rob stations, when they take a cop hostage or when they rob the bank. So I ask you this, what DO you want rebels to do? Bearing in mind we don't have an unlimited cash supply.

Oh and we aren't baiting cops, usually we want it to go smooth with no gun fights, of course we are going to have backup if things go south.

I was the one driving the hunter, and I wasn't beeping my horn to "Bait" you. I was honking to scare you away. We didn't want a gunfight we wanted it to go smooth with no bullets fired untill you started shooting at the hunter. What did you expect me to do, not fire back? Btw, I believe we only killed 1 or 2 officers.

If a rebel is caught and sent to jail, that's about 200k lost from the gun and equipment. If a cop is killed? £0.

What I can't understand is this. If a PC see's 'multiple armed men' at the drug dealer, you know dam right that they aren't going to give themselves up and loose 800k of weed + 200k of weapons... Would you want to? So don't just start restraining people there and then. We will only open fire if you fire first (or arrest someone) so you either need to back off a bit and call some backup or even let us go.

At the moment a lot of police seem to be moaning at gangs when they do drug runs, when they rob stations, when they take a cop hostage or when they rob the bank. So I ask you this, what DO you want rebels to do? Bearing in mind we don't have an unlimited cash supply.

Oh and we aren't baiting cops, usually we want it to go smooth with no gun fights, of course we are going to have backup if things go south.

Yesterday myself, Maccas and Dredd were on patrol in Kavala and we decided to do something called a "bum patrol" in which we all lined up (we got some hobos and some TKC involved) and we all crawled on our bums around Kavala looking for the bad guys, pretending to ANPR and Honk at people in the way etc and call in fake police calls such as "KILO VICTOR 1 TO ALL UNITS WE ARE EN ROUTE ETA 3 DAYS" and then shouting at everyone to hurry up.

Eventually we decided to end this little bit of fun by PRETENDING (and we made this clear) to arrest everyone, so we tazed all the people there and restrained them with every intention of letting them go immediately. Not even 2 seconds after one of the TKC members (I'm not going to say who) was restrained he starts shouting at us.. "You better fucking unrestrain me right now" etc etc so we felt like we couldn't even have a bit of RP fun without the threat of being executed if we try to make things silly and enjoyable for everyone.

Yesterday myself, Maccas and Dredd were on patrol in Kavala and we decided to do something called a "bum patrol" in which we all lined up (we got some hobos and some TKC involved) and we all crawled on our bums around Kavala looking for the bad guys, pretending to ANPR and Honk at people in the way etc and call in fake police calls such as "KILO VICTOR 1 TO ALL UNITS WE ARE EN ROUTE ETA 3 DAYS" and then shouting at everyone to hurry up.

Eventually we decided to end this little bit of fun by PRETENDING (and we made this clear) to arrest everyone, so we tazed all the people there and restrained them with every intention of letting them go immediately. Not even 2 seconds after one of the TKC members (I'm not going to say who) was restrained he starts shouting at us.. "You better fucking unrestrain me right now" etc etc so we felt like we couldn't even have a bit of RP fun without the threat of being executed if we try to make things silly and enjoyable for everyone.
Yeah I agree there are some people that need to improve on their RP (both gangs and police) but not every rebel is like that, it's just sometimes a rebel has to make a bit of cash and it's so hard to do these days especially with NIU about.

A lot of people think that the only way to keep police officers off them is by shooting them..it's not.

If you have a stolen hunter of course the police are going to be concerned..i'm pretty sure i'd get in trouble if I let a stolen hunter go without at least informing other officers in the area.

You can roleplay your way out of almost anything and make the experience fun for all (I give marmite miners a lot of credit for this.) I got stopped in an ifrit and after a good bit of roleplay I ended up with my own police hunter and permission to carry a black mxc until the next restart. 

Now, what I will say is if a police officer happens to be powergaming you then you may consider taking things more aggressively. By this I mean if the officer is doing everything by the book and refusing to hear your roleplay story (which is very rare) then I would say force is understandable so you don't lose a load of gear and hard work.

Yeah I agree there are some people that need to improve on their RP (both gangs and police) but not every rebel is like that, it's just sometimes a rebel has to make a bit of cash and it's so hard to do these days especially with NIU about.
Salt / Iron / Frogs Legs

The money is good and police won't bother you 

?? Oh funny that..

@TKC @TI

yqbuQlr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the one driving the hunter, and I wasn't beeping my horn to "Bait" you. I was honking to scare you away. We didn't want a gunfight we wanted it to go smooth with no bullets fired untill you started shooting at the hunter. What did you expect me to do, not fire back? Btw, I believe we only killed 1 or 2 officers.
You wanted it to go smoothly so you bring an armoured vehicle and 2/3 trucks filled with heavily armed guys and park right outside the drug dealer?

How smooth can u expect that to go, i mean really?

You can sugar coat honking the horn however you wish but we all know you were baiting the cops, even after the server crashed the hunter (not sure if you were driving) was racing around kavala.

You wanted it to go smoothly so you bring an armoured vehicle and 2/3 trucks filled with heavily armed guys and park right outside the drug dealer?

How smooth can u expect that to go, i mean really?

You can sugar coat honking the horn however you wish but we all know you were baiting the cops, even after the server crashed the hunter (not sure if you were driving) was racing around kavala.
I can't force you to believe me, but I didn't have any intentions of baiting cops to shoot at me but the exact opposite.

And I left after the server restarted/crashed.

The drug dealer, i sell my drugs as fast as i can and get out of there due to it's on the main street.

1. I can hide my truck and run back and to trying to not get seen, i back be followed and robbed in the open.

2.I can park next to it and sell my drugs as fast as i can then drive off.

3. If i am doing a drug run with more people for example 3 boxes full of weed, we call for more people to come and protect us as we sell.

With the drug dealer being out in the middle of the street it's causing gun fight after gunfight, yes i have RP'd out of why i was there but the point still stands no matter how good my RP is i can't get out of every situation, which is how it should be. The point i'm trying to make is that it's impossible to sell drugs and not get seen anymore, so it usually ends in a gun fight.

FYI, no i don't like fighting in kav at all due to it effects everyone which is in the city at the time. and it's not really fair.

EDIT: To be honest i hate the drug dealer's location in Kav atm, due to it's causing so many gun fights 

Now i know i'm only going on about the drug dealer but, i feel it needs to be addressed

Regarding the OP, I agree with you completely. To find that they steal nothing but take you hostage, with no ransom, no room for negotiation. Just an execution. It's enough to put new guys/ladies off playing this game. It's not just this server, it's the game as a whole.

I got out of my boat yesterday to then have 2 rebel idiots shooting at me in the water. I had nothing on me. One kept diving in the water looking for me whilst the other kept shooting. I messaged them to say I had all day since I had my wetsuit. They never replied, just kept trailing the shore and harbour looking for me. It took a server restart for this scenario to finish.

I've done tabletop role play for years so I know how roleplaying should play out.....but neither yours or my experience was.

What is said:

"We want everything to go smoothly without anyone getting hurt, sell our drugs and get out of town without a gun fight."

What is meant:

"We want to be able to sell drugs without any threat of police intervention and if they try to start RP with us then that officer might as well be dead because neither us nor our billion snipers want to hear it."

Might be an unfairly general statement but I actually don't want to play a game with people of the mind set 'we might be being dicks but we're not breaking server rules so all is dandy.' Literally can't play my favourite game anymore because I can't open my mouth for a seconds worth of RP without being knocked out for my hat, told to leave the area cause snipers are gonna fuck me up or told to fuck off before your tempest nuclear device explodes. (Yes that was actually a thing.) Too many people want to win 100% of the time and achieve this by constantly abusing grey areas. Man up and realise we're here to meet the nutters that RP brings with it - not to farm a non-existent currency so we can call ourselves virtual playboys.

What is said:

"We want everything to go smoothly without anyone getting hurt, sell our drugs and get out of town without a gun fight."

What is meant:

"We want to be able to sell drugs without any threat of police intervention and if they try to start RP with us then that officer might as well be dead because neither us nor our billion snipers want to hear it."
 So.... exactly like when an officer says "We just want the hostage, and then we'll all leave in peace" and you then give them the hostage and they say "We don't negotiate with terroists" and opens fire? Cops are just as bad as rebels mate, open your eyes.

Never ever heard of a situation like that and if I saw it with my own eyes I'd be appalled. But so far I've seen nothing but the police fighting tooth and nail to uphold our reputation whilst the rest of the server spits on that. Of course there are plenty of rebels / civs in a class of their own when it comes to roleplay but seems like dollar dollar dollar is everyone's primary concern atm, and I'm bored of hearing the same old shit day in day out. I used to be well chuffed when certain high profile targets appeared because I knew I was in for a treat - but now I promise you I literally roll my eyes and consider logging off when I hear certain names now.

Anyway super negative thanks to all the gangs and individuals who make such a concerted effort to keep the standard of rp high :*

Everyone's as bad as each other, seen it from both sides. It will never change unless rules are changed so stop bitching and get on with it.

Back