What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thoughts on Police vs Rebel Weapons

The RCO is a good scope. I even wrote a guide for the police on how to use the hashmarks which is still in the police forums.

But here's an example video of how good this scope can be if you know how to use it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo6qgKrIiNc
The RCO is my scope of choice but that video link doesn't work for me... "Video unavailable"

Edit: Actually a number of different youtube errors such as the "trained monkeys" error. Pretty sure it isn't my end.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it would be up to me i would just upgrade police low rank armory for the operations: RCO for PCSO in operation(needs to be given by spc++), Mk20Long + RCO for PC in operation, MXC for SPC in operations. That would fix most of the issues in hand. IMO.

Second issue would be rebels doing some dodgy stuff with their vehicles in a gunfight. Like driving around officers, parking helicopter 5meters above officers etc. That is a thing what should be addressed. But it is another topic.

Now to end this silly topic, the MK20C can aim roughly over 800 meters with a RCO attachment. There is no need for a PC+ to own a 6.5 since it would mean police would be targeted more for the weapon. But you can also take the personal time to learn the gun more. Only thing the Mk20c bites at is 1.0km shots but it isnt needed since gun  works effective to medium to close range.

RCO Should be standard from PC +, it makes a big difference.

Video below shows how it can be put to good use.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Like everyone else here I find the issue at hand is the scopes for anyone below the rank of SPC. Personally I do believe an RCO should be standard for all police issued weapons as it allows for EFFECTIVE close range combat and medium range combat. 

9 out of 10 of my deaths (if I've even had that many) would have been prevented by using a better scope than the holo/reflex.

On 6/22/2016 at 5:38 PM, Scott1sh said:

RCO Should be standard from PC +, it makes a big difference.

Video below shows how it can be put to good use.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
why that kill had to be on me :'(

Like everyone else here I find the issue at hand is the scopes for anyone below the rank of SPC. Personally I do believe an RCO should be standard for all police issued weapons as it allows for EFFECTIVE close range combat and medium range combat. 

9 out of 10 of my deaths (if I've even had that many) would have been prevented by using a better scope than the holo/reflex.
60828204.jpg

Honestly, I don't think many (if any) rebels have a problem with PC's having a better scope. The iron sights are better than an ACO most of the time, cos you can zero them.

Back