What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TI/TKC's Saturday night event

Should police take part in the TI/TKC event?

• Total voters

The Shadow

Ello Darlin How Ya Doin?
Ok guys, lets see how many people agree and disagree with police taking part in the event.

Please no arguing!

I don't think they should be restricted at all, but they should still be able to play, but only a s an off duty, just to let off a little steam as the cops never get to do anything illegal...

Sorry to shoot this idea down, but we've already been told that we're not allowed to take part.

I voted yes

Say a hobo is on the run and fleas to the red zone, we drive past the TI/TKC event we see loads of people carrying illegal firearms trying to kill each other, I think we would be in our right to intervine

Sorry to shoot this idea down, but we've already been told that we're not allowed to take part.
i know but people didn't have time to post their view on the situation before it was rudely locked and hidden away in the Senior police section.

It's not going to be much of an event if the police aren't allowed to show up since they would probably be the main people who seek revenge on TKC/TI. 

i know but people didn't have time to post their view on the situation before it was rudely locked and hidden away in the Senior police section.
People have had plenty of time to voice it, in the numerous threads that have been opened revolving this issue, the numerous discussions on TS about it. Its getting old already and the event has not even started. I believe that Maratek's decision is very clear though, so until anyone intervines then it will very likely stay as such.
A few questions have been asked about the event, below are answers to the most common ones:

Is this an official event: Yes

Will the police be attending: Admins would like them to, yet CMDR Maratek does not wish as such, so no.

As in regards to the topic being "rudely" locked, maybe if people would realise the fact that Maratek has spoken as the chief of police, and therefore it is done. No matter if you like it or not. The reason the thread was locked is because we do not need tonnes of topics revolving the same discussion point on the board.

All this poll is going to do is pit arguments up against eachother, as people can see who voted for what. Things sensitive like this where people are taking sides should be anonymous and should be only a vote involving the people effected. Right now people who don't even know what happened with the event will read your text, then make a descision strictly based off the text. This is not a good way to do this at all, its like offering people to rate a product that they have never owned, never saw or got involved with, based off a two line description.

Last edited by a moderator:
People have had plenty of time to voice it, in the numerous threads that have been opened revolving this issue, the numerous discussions on TS about it. Its getting old already and the event has not even started. I believe that Maratek's decision is very clear though, so until anyone intervines then it will very likely stay as such.

A few questions have been asked about the event, below are answers to the most common ones:

Is this an official event: Yes

Will the police be attending: Admins would like them to, yet CMDR Maratek does not wish as such, so no.

As in regards to the topic being "rudely" locked, maybe if people would realise the fact that Maratek has spoken as the chief of police, and therefore it is done. No matter if you like it or not. The reason the thread was locked is because we do not need tonnes of topics revolving the same discussion point on the board.

All this poll is going to do is pit arguments up against eachother, as people can see who voted for what. Things sensitive like this where people are taking sides should be anonymous and should be only a vote involving the people effected. Right now people who don't even know what happened with the event will read your text, then make a descision strictly based off the text. This is not a good way to do this at all, its like offering people to rate a product that they have never owned, never saw or got involved with, based off a two line description.
I'm just saying I know a lot of the police were hyped for this event but Maratek is forcing them not to participate without giving a good reason.

That was my intentions Ciaran... I enjoy the drama, it's funny seeing people argue over a game.
If people are that butt hurt about it and want to go to the event, why not just make a new profile and do it as a civ... That's what I would do.

P.s - top sentence was sarcastic, if you don't have any common sense that is...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're in the police then you get benefits which others don't and in a result you have to make sacrifices.

Being a police officer limits your opportunities as a civilian and participating in events, I know that a lot of police officers in AEGIS have to sit out of some of our events because the police rules won't allow it. Unfortunately, because of this a lot of great officers end up leaving the police which is understandable, I did the same thing.

This clearly isn't up to discuss and these decisions are final meaning only you can make the choice of what you want to do.

Back