What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TI/TKC's Saturday night event

Should police take part in the TI/TKC event?

• Total voters
I'm just saying I know a lot of the police were hyped for this event but Maratek is forcing them not to participate without giving a good reason.
I believe the reason for Maratek not allowing police to attend is because police are a crime stopping force, they don't go out and actively seek to kill for money. This is a serious RP community and it should be kept that way so if you want to attend you will have to go on as a different character and risk being thrown out the police unless that is cleared by Maratek and the board

I enjoy the drama, it's funny seeing people argue over a game.

P.s - top sentence was sarcastic, if you don't have any common sense that is...

You are not alone :)

edit: oh.. didn't read the last part ,_,

Last edited by a moderator:
other wise we can get some hostages in the base so the police must come c;

I believe the reason for Maratek not allowing police to attend is because police are a crime stopping force, they don't go out and actively seek to kill for money. This is a serious RP community and it should be kept that way so if you want to attend you will have to go on as a different character and risk being thrown out the police unless that is cleared by Maratek and the board
But its also a game, and people play it to have fun.

But its also a game, and people play it to have fun.
True... But then again you applied to RP as a cop and not a rebel running around killing people.

Seems like the majority wants the police to go in..

Have you guys not thought this through?

TKC's base is hard to get into with high calibre long range weapons, 80% of police only have an mk20/vermin you will all get slaughtered before you reach accurate range and then rage quit.

Is it really worth it to go in as police??

Is it really worth it to go in as police??
Nail on the head really.

And without getting too involved or expressing any views as I have no intention of discussing this at all:

Though this event will be fun, why are we not doing it on the king of the hill server?

Nail on the head really.

And without getting too involved or expressing any views as I have no intention of discussing this at all:

Though this event will be fun, why are we not doing it on the king of the hill server?
Build TKC base on the KOTH server and then we will do it there :p

Back