What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tigerforce going back to the wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerforce

Unlinked
Well then where do i start. My story began round a year and a half ago where i was Hobo for round a week and killing cops but then i joined the cops, from here i met many good officers and to be honest had so much fun in police. It was only a few months ago where i was a CI ( chief inspector of east altis ). But now as Rebel i have been able to meet more people and been part of a few good gangs and even made my own ( for a week ) However its got to the point where all am seeing is fail RP and RDM on a daily occurrence ( not naming any gang ) but its not what it used to be . As a cop i thought the server was okay but after going rebel all am seeing is cops giving bad RP and having to win a situation ( you cant always win ). Although it may seem i am complaining at the server am being honest But like i have said its not all bad i have met some good people and had some really fun scenarios. Thank you for having me RPUK and i hope in the future my complaints ive made and sorted out but i will be back dont know when but i will. 

Shout outs ( warning if you name isnt on then i am sorry )

Police

@Kyano good mate of mine / hope you get SGT soon / know him since pc

@CI Joe Macho Good mate of mine aswell know him since PC aswell

@Reminissions HOBO / Never changed the rules and never spawned kill you / but still a good mate of mine and known him since PC

@Pupss Cicero crime mate / salty pony / good friend but still anoying

@Vinniee good mate however still a hobo

@_Gremlin_ good mate and you still owe me a ride along

@sciencefreak74 am not joining RTU but good mate

@Ron Diesel good mate of mine.

@Steve good mate thank you 

@Eastaltis you will always be my home and thank you 

Rebel

@putjeschepper5000 good mate and a hobo ( communism )

@Roberts good mate 

@Drex good mate

@Cartman good mate still hobo

@USEC thank you for having me wish you the best of luck for the future

Now for those i haven't mention you are either too much of a hobo or i have forgot or coudnt find you on the website but i will occasionally come onto team speak to talk to youses

Goodbye RPUK and wish you the best of luck for the future​

Kieran tigerforce / Badtigerforce / Wolf cicero / Mouse Cicero​

I'll see you around bud, take care!

Sad to see you leaving mate, take care and have a good one! hope to see you back soon 😞

See ya around! bah bye!

soo many good people leaving whats happend with the server!!! sad to see you go man take care

The ride along will always be kept for you bud stay safe and be good, all the best 

SI Gremlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back