What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Toodlepip

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveO

I'll make this short and to the point, that's my style so I've been here for 3 years and had a blast met a lot of interesting people some turned into good friends some not so good. Not really enjoying my time here anymore far too many people to mention but you know who you are toodle pip.

Sad to see you go mate, thanks for all the help you did for me in police and being one of the first people i met, cya around mate!

Can't beleve that your gonna leave Steve hope we meet again some day. 

But dont be a staranger East will always be here for you.

STEVE! 

Bgo37_bIIAA_c7O.jpg

Shit man

Take it easy steve, shame for you to go. Ill miss the "oooh charlie not you again" when robbing athira bank

I'll make this short and to the point, that's my style so I've been here for 3 years and had a blast met a lot of interesting people some turned into good friends some not so good. Not really enjoying my time here anymore far too many people to mention but you know who you are toodle pip.
Hey Steve all the best dude take care! 

All the best steve! thanks for the laughs and the patrols when i first joined the server! Still never forget you doing circles in that rhib haha

took me in when i was a little hobo and teached me arma you and pups back a couple years ago cya man! thanks for teaching me i would of ended up banned without ya 

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeya later ya miserable old git.... and hope to see you again sometime soon. from the Grumpy old bastard

Bye Steve 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back