What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tracker cooldown lowered.

Chubbers

With the car trackers being so expensive i feel the 10 minute cooldown should be lowered to 2minutes. AE and TN only get 200k from that order and they are only about 190k to buy in so we dont make much off them so they are a hard sale. I am not sure if it will be a city issue to have so many cars being tracked by gps but if we could have the cooldown reduced they could be worth their value. Plus it will be more fun hunting people down that stole your car. 

The cooldown was done to make it not insanely OP.

i understand that no one wants it to be op. i think reducing it to 2mins would not make it op but can do more with the tracker and stolen cars. waiting 10mins for a location, many people have said fuck it i will wait till storm to get my car

even 5 minutes would be better than 10 and would still give alot of room for RP and everyone knows you can get from top to bottom and vise versa in 5 minutes but would make the chase more fun than 10 minute updates. In my humblest opinion ofc 🙂

most cars with a tracker can be the otherside of the map in like 4 mins so i dont see why it cant be lowered as itll still be long gone from location after 5 or even 2

Back