What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ts Security update

WelshWolf

Any idea why my Ts wont seem to update past 30. been stuck on 30 for almost 2 hours when other have done the update in 15 mins?

It differs a lot. Someone recently made a post about this and finally had it reach level 31 after 4 hours. I understand the frustration but it will reach 31 that you can be sure of.

took me 20 mins to reach 3, I think it really depends on internet like someone said before either that or probably something to do with security xD

I’ve read on the TeamSpeak page before that it is random (within a range) for each increase in security level and there isn’t anything you can do to speed this up....

i restarted it earlier and then realized it dont help xD so wasted 2 extra hours 

The security level takes longer to upgrade the higher it goes. Its designed to take absolutely fucking ages to prevent bots. Just bear with I guess...

i dont think its related to internet performance is it? at least my teamspeak isnt using any of my ethernet connection

I increased mine while I was on the server. Turned my pc off... reset itself to 29. Here we go agaaaaain

Back