What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - durrrr - 09/28/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

durrrr

In-game Name
durrrr

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/15/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
BratJaggesVlnd

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned , cause i killed 2 guys who tryd to stole my car , it was fail RP from my side.

Why should we unban you ?
usualy i was Rly good RP player , i used to be MEDIC and meber of MM gang.
I rly reggret my ban.
its been around year, i had alot work didnt had time for playing , and now i would like to join back to island.
for some good RP, its not even about money or anything , just remmeber how much fun i had being as medic and whit MM guys ,
i hope to bring that fun back .
i had rly good time here.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Edit :

topick when i got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Durrrr was my gangmate and friend when he used to play here so I will leave this to someone else to avoid claims of being biased.

@Crumble@SI Tampax@

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is the video from the report that you were banned for, what makes you do something so stupid?

6 hours ago, said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If i remmeber right  , it was about year ago, i got robber, was a little bit pissed off, and saw these 2 gentlements , robbing me , and then i relize i meesed it up , cause i tought my mic was all the time one but it wasnt , it was one only when i was already shouting and shoot them , but if im not wrong also problem was they were robbing everyone, i knew they will rob me anyway in that situation i would have to give my keys to them, but anyway i know it was a rly fail RP from me , and i reggret my mistake.

Edit : in case if you came up whit deccision , i wont be able to responds till wensday, cause tommorrow i fly away , have a nice holiday everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain the rule that you broke in your own words.

(Will wait until wednesday for a response)

User has notified me in team-speak that he will be able to reply on Friday 7th October as he's still on holiday. I will make an exception for this here but in future @durrrr, please don't make appeals if you aren't able to respond to them in time. 

Please explain the rule that you broke in your own words.

(Will wait until wednesday for a response)
[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]In my words , i broke Rule RDM , i started to shoot at 2 persons who were stealling my car , but it was rly bad RP , i didnt engage , didnt even wait for them to respod(what i reggret), but as a been good citizen of island, i promisse there wont be another misstake like that in future, cause i was i good RP player.[/SIZE]

If you find yourself unbanned and 2 people try to steal your car again, what would you do?

If you find yourself unbanned and 2 people try to steal your car again, what would you do?
@SI Tampax

I would start to inigate whit them and , start to talk , could you please leave my car alone , cause its my only way to surrvive on this island, i wont even start to shoot or something , i would role play it out , that i came just yesturday on island , i come from poor family , i work out hard to get this car , and its only why how i can make some money like that , and ofcurse if they would rob me , i would just leave the car , and contact the police that my car is stolen , cause i wont make mistake like that anymore. its just stupid what i did.

Wonderful. I hope to see good things from you, Durrr. Please don't let this happen again.

Unbanned - 10/10/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back