What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jaegrlicious - 11/20/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI JAEGARN

Unlinked
In-game Name
Jaegarn

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
~Rich~

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Our gas ran out, so i ran away from my truck to find someone to help us, then i guy was lockpicking my car, i was telling him to stop but he didnt, then i pulled out my gun and shot him. Then i realised my mic wasnt working. It was working the day before. Bought a new one for this reason today.

He was telling me to go on the TS after this, and i did, but i had to make a "Security Upgrade level" to the TS server?, and it took like 10 min, and he was off by then. It was like 15 minutes after this i noticed my mic broken. So it was i mistake by me not to check my mic before i started my game, but now i learned my lesson.

I saw his thread, and as you can see, i am staring at him for a "long time" and was trying to talk to him, but he didnt answer. But know i know why he didnt answer.

Why should we unban you ?
I love this server, and ive been playing on it for a "long" time now, and this is the most serious server out there. I really like it

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please go on to our teamspeak and speak to a member of support and get them to report back here as to weather you have a working microphone

Can you please go on to our teamspeak and speak to a member of support and get them to report back here as to weather you have a working microphone
I talked to a support member the day after on teamspeak. But i can do it again if you want to? Cant remember his name tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back