What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jaegrlicious - 12/18/2016 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI JAEGARN

Unlinked
In-game Name
[H] Jaegarn

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandimir I think

Reason given for your ban.
Threat to report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was RDM/Low RP by "ARD Tom Rogers" after i got scared as hell when a diver comes around my back shouting hands up 2 times, and i was falling between water and a rock at the oil trader and got stuck/bugged. I told him CLEARLY I was bugged and couldnt get my hands up, and still he shot me after 1-2 seconds as being unarmed hobo. After this I was telling him to get on teamspeak. He refused, and then I told him if you dont come, I have do a report on the forums against you, so for your own good, come there so we can sort it out. He still refused. Some guy told me something in the chat, but the chat went to fast when I was concentrated on looking in teamspeak/tabbed out and typeing at the same time, then I got banned for Threat to Report. Maybe missunderstanding, but from me there was not a "threat" for that cause. I wanted to speak with him, so we could sort this out in a better way, but clearly he didnt think he was doing something wrong.

Why should we unban you ?
Next time i wont type in chat, gonna put them on the forums instead.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I understand your frustration in this situation, but breaking a rule also gets you in trouble too. Did you manage to get any recordings during this incident?

How could you avoid this from happening again?

What rule on our rules page:https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules  have you broken? And explain it in your own words...

Hello,

I understand your frustration in this situation, but breaking a rule also gets you in trouble too. Did you manage to get any recordings during this incident?

How could you avoid this from happening again?

What rule on our rules page:https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules  have you broken? And explain it in your own words...
Yeah I did get the recording, but since I got banned I didnt bother actually. Cuz this made me had my "own" issues to deal with, and was putting my effort in this.

The rule I broke was this

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

From now on, I will only try contact the person once or twice with words like this, "xxx xxxx come ts please so we can discuss this situtation that just happend"

If the person dont want to, or not answer, no more words in chat, just leave it there, and get the report to the forums.

I'm sorry for what happend, and I know what I did, but sometimes when the line are crossed and you getting really frustrated, but I wont let it out to anyone ingame again.

Best Regards Havok Jaegarn

Let's say I'm new to the server and just killed you without any RP how would you deal with the situation?

Let's say I'm new to the server and just killed you without any RP how would you deal with the situation?
I  would say something like this

Drew, can we go teamspeak and discuss what just happend please?

Jaegarn

Excellent, how would you proceed if i was to deny your TS request and break more rules?

Excellent, how would you proceed if i was to deny your TS request and break more rules?
I would leave it there, and if I got a recording on the situtation you doing something against the server rules, I would report you here and wait for either you to respond, or you in Staff Team to make i decision.

Jaegarn

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. Please apply what you have learned here in game if anything ever occurs in the future. Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back