What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Joshua Doherty (Unbanned 16/08/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devvoo

Dear Admins 

Joshua Doherty has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: josh
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198149938087
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94836179
Date & Time you was banned:: 08/08/15 not sure on the exact time but between 9:00pm and 11:00pm
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): It says Killing - Crumble - 08/08/1]] but just before i got kicked it said kicked by lollipop
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because I shot some guy who stole my truck outside the green zone, he asked me to stop so I could answer some questions, he then jumped into my truck and drove off so then I shot out the tires as he drove off, I jumped into his truck and chased him into the green zone, then when the truck was immobilized I told him to get out and he wouldn't so I shot him, I wasn't thinking straight I was psyched at the time. Rather than being banned from my favorite server, I would have compensated him and said sorry, I didn't read the rules (deeply regrettable) I only started playing this week I just need one more chance.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 6A) You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: You should give me another chance because that is my favorite server, I wish I let him steal my truck rather than getting banned! I've spent at least 15 hours on that server this week! I role play and follow the rules! I just messed up badly that time, I love this game I don't troll rob or kill for no reason I thought I was within my jurisdiction he robbed my vehicle but clearly I wasn't and I am absolutely gutted! This will never happen again.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have only been playing for a week... why in the hell are you carrying a gun already on a serious strict RP server without fully knowing the rules @Joshua Doherty ?

To be honest, I couldn't wait to get my gun license and I didn't realize how serious it was to read the rules, I have read the rules since I can promise you that. Also I never used it until I had my tempest stolen, when the guy drove into the greenzone and wouldn't get out I made a big mistake of using it then. Knowing what I know now, is, that this is with no doubt the biggest most serious role play server on arma, and the other server I have to play on since being banned, people get robbed all the time, VDM, RDM and metagaming happen often too. I should have just left it to the cops. I know people always say this but I love altislifeuk, I started on this server and messed up, but I have experienced other servers since. I realized how awesome this one is. I'm 22, I'm not going to mess about, I'm serious I'm not a kid who wants to shoot the gun off at everything that moves, I'm an iron miner haha I was born to mine iron on altis life uk. Lesson learned. plus I actually met banana duck on your server and you don't get that anywhere else! I enjoy RP, its entertaining and I find it funny. The people who play are awesome characters and good at RP. 

Hey man, @Wilco just to let you know, I'm going to be working away for five days from today so I will not be able to reply. I will be back home Wednesday if there is any chance that I can have extra time in case you reply before I am back. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back