What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MelaniaTrump - 04/18/2017 (Unbanned 09/05/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
MelaniaTrump

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/18/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
tampax

Reason given for your ban.
Lockpicking in bluezone/metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for lockpicking a a car in a bluezone and accidental metagaming when i said the name above someones head prior to asking them their name, breaking rp.

Why should we unban you ?
I now fully understand how i broke the rules, Before this incident i had not read the rules, something i have done now and mostly remember. I really enjoy this community and feel I could be a good part of it because I had and potentially, if i get unbanned, have no intention of breaking rules because i fully understand the it ruins the experience the members and myself receive. I also now understand that you have to ask peoples name before saying the name above the their head

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

MelaniaTrump said:
In-game Name
MelaniaTrump

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/18/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
tampax

Reason given for your ban.
Lockpicking in bluezone/metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for lockpicking a a car in a bluezone and accidental metagaming when i said the name above someones head prior to asking them their name, breaking rp.

Why should we unban you ?
First and foremost, I massively regret my mistakeI have recently been dying to play your server as I feel that its the best one out there. I now fully understand how i broke the rules, Before this incident i had not read the rules, something i have done now and mostly remember. I really enjoy this community and feel I could be a good part of it because I had and potentially, if i get unbanned, have no intention of breaking rules because i fully understand the it ruins the experience the members and myself receive. I also now understand that you have to ask peoples name before saying the name above the their head

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Confused as to why you quoted yourself on your appeal..

Anyway, can you quote and explain the rules broken?

Can you tell me why you lied to our team by saying you had read the rules when you hadn't?

Hey, thanks for your response.

I did lie to the admin in your team because I was trying to find a way outve it but quickly figured out that despite his comedic name tampax did not find the situation funny and that what i was doing was wrong. I just decided that ive obviously been caught out why lie, it was just the moment but i quickly, within about 2 seconds admitted i hadnt read them, something i have since done.

RULES I BROKE: "The blue zone is an area setup for Police to carry out their duty. In RP this area is a fully staffed police HQ, therefore illegal activity is prohibited here."

^ any illegal activity is prohibited here because this is where police do their job and it is actively staffed. No-one can preform anything illegal in this area

"Name Tags - You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags. Police, NHS and UNMC ranks (only ranks!) are fine, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.) (Punishment is a kick/ban)"

^I broke this by saying the name above someones head without asking their name. This is wrong as it forms no rp scenario and wouldnt make any sense, you wouldnt know someones name in the real world who you hadnt met before. by not doing this it creates bad rp that makes no logical sense. 

Samatlewis, let me also state that I am in no means a "troller" I have been desperate to play your server as, in my opinion, its the best out there. I know what I did wrong, understand how this did not just negatively effect me but the others playing too.  I simply want to play this game, preform good rp, and do copper runs, maybe better, in the future.

Also @Samatlewis please know that this behaviour from me is not a reflection of who I am in these games. It was a stupid mistake, one that i WILL NOT make again. I love the community of your server and really do feel that IF im unbanned I can be an asset to your server, sorry for all the comments, im not sure how to edit what i have said before.

if you dont believe that im taking this seriously and want to give good RP please take the time to read my characters story so far at: 

If you cannot show the capability to follow a basic dispute a ban procedure, why should we grand you access to our game servers on the premise you can follow in-game rules?

@Samatlewis, thanks for the response, if its about the bumping, i didnt realise that it puts it right at the top of the list, i simply just wanted to add onto an existing post already but I didnt know how to. If your talking about the other request I made I lost the password to that account and there was a discrepancy in it.

Me wanting to add onto it is because i have spent many hours waiting to see what happens and overwhelmingly wanting to play on your servers. I really do not want to lose the opportunity from the stupid mistake i made

Hello Can you explain to me why you joined our server using this steam ID: 76561198382430724 on the 21st of April?

Hey! @Randomized, I joined with that because I had that account with a copy of arma on it before and I was trying to see if it had blocked my Ip because when in a call with my friend about the ban he said: "well do you know if it blocks your ip or if its just account by account based ban." Thanks for reading my past messages @Randomized and i really hope you take me into consideration. I really feel I can be an asset to your community.

I have looked into this, and I must give you *Applause* good job, you decided to not play on your second account, but instead immediately leave and not login again attempt to get around your ban, so because you did that and showed great maturity about it, I will be giving you an unban and make this a lesson for all other players after you, that if you follow our rules, and show great patience, then you can move mountains.

Player unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back