What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Monkeee - 25/03/18 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeee

In-game Name
[AFM] Monke

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/45158-nalurah/

Reason given for your ban.
(1.2)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for using the word "Retarded" and "Faggot".

Why should we unban you ?
Nalurah told me I can appeal right now, I got shot out of a heli by a "supposed" alliance member "IB", I went on to getting triggered and yelling at him and used the words "retarded" and "faggot". I acted without thinking. I was mad at the time of loosing 75k worth of gear and a newly bought helicopter. Please send him my message of Apology. This server was the greatest I've ever played on, an accepting gang, semi rich, great RP, great gun fights great everything. Everyday I wake up to thinking what should I do today? I deeply regret saying those words and I would like a second chance. Please.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please send him my message of Apology.
Why would we apologise to the player in question for you? That's your responsibility, not ours.

So losing 75k worth of stuff and having a helicopter potentially scrapped (I assume it was something like a humming bird) is worthy of calling someone discriminatory insults and jeopardising your position in this community? 

I'm not quite feeling the direction of this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back