What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Nolzy - 16/02/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolzy

In-game Name
Nolzy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
Forum Report?

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Honestly, it's been over 8 months so I couldn't tell you sadly.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe 8 months suffice for whatever rule I have broken on the island. I believe I had a pretty clean record over the 2 years of playing on the server prior to the ban. I'm not as active as I used to be, jumping on to engage in serious RP is what I would like to do. I do enjoy the server, I am interested in finding out what has changed over the last 8 months. Last time I played the UNMC had just been removed.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Not only did you put in the wrong Steam ID, you also could not be arsed to look back at the report that got you banned, the report that you even replied to, to see what you got banned for. Why should we put in any effort?

We'll give you another chance. 24 hours to put in a new reply to this appeal where the Steam ID is correct and you put some effort into the questions.

Lack of reply so timed out. 

If you wish to try again, take into account Sonder's points if you wish to have a chance of success.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back